1 vs 1 game...

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: Joel Billings, JanSorensen

Post Reply
vonguggy
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 9:14 am

1 vs 1 game...

Post by vonguggy »

Looking for 1v1 game :

- fog of war, advanced supply, fuel cost = on
- auto victory = off

beginer/intermediate player welcome.
about 5-6 turns/week.
any side.

regards,

vonguggy@yahoo.fr
JanSorensen
Posts: 2536
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005 10:18 pm
Location: Aalborg, Denmark

RE: 1 vs 1 game...

Post by JanSorensen »

Greetings

I would like to play against you. I will be happy to take the Allies. Auto/Area supply off for me please.

My mail is janbs@mail1.stofanet.dk - I shall await your opening moves.

Sincerely
Jan
vonguggy
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 9:14 am

RE: 1 vs 1 game...

Post by vonguggy »

Ok Jan, game taken.

Auto/Area supply off sounds fine to me.

Game file will follow today...

Good Luck
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents Wanted”