Run Time Error '-2147467259(80004005)'

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderator: puresimmer

Post Reply
Edward
Posts: 140
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:07 pm

Run Time Error '-2147467259(80004005)'

Post by Edward »

Run Time Error '-2147467259(80004005)' Method '~' of object '~' failed

I get this message (occasionaly) when I go to the players screen & I sort any random stat.

puresimmer
Posts: 2117
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:39 pm
Contact:

RE: Run Time Error '-2147467259(80004005)'

Post by puresimmer »

This one has been reported spuriously in the past.

Unfortunately it appears to be a bug in the underlying Internet Explorer support that PureSim uses to display some of its info. I have a ticket into Microsoft but I'm afraid this one will be difficult to get fixed.

What operating system are you running?
Developer, PureSim Baseball
Edward
Posts: 140
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:07 pm

RE: Run Time Error '-2147467259(80004005)'

Post by Edward »

Windows XP
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”