Download server

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
StefanE
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2003 4:49 pm
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

Download server

Post by StefanE »

Hi

I just reformatted my harddrive and need to download SPWaW again. But I can't find any functional server to download from. Sofar I have tried WorthPlaying.com, GamersHell.com and FilePlanet.com but neither of them gives me a complete file - I just get 1kB, then the transfer stops.

Have anyone of you tried those servers recently and can verify that you could download correctly?

Does anyone know of any other server to download from?

Thanks in advance

/Stefan
User avatar
Puukkoo
Posts: 469
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:14 am
Location: Seinäjoki, Finland

RE: Download server

Post by Puukkoo »

Are you sure you don't have some over-zealous firewall interrupting the mess all the time?

Hope you get it downloaded.
Don't be shocked, I AM funny.
StefanE
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2003 4:49 pm
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

RE: Download server

Post by StefanE »

No, I'm not sure, so I will look into it. Thanks for the tips.

/Stefan
User avatar
KNomad
Posts: 339
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 7:24 am
Location: Buffalo, NY USA
Contact:

RE: Download server

Post by KNomad »

WorthPlaying was the only server I didn't have problems with.
The gnome zaps a wand of death. (Nethack)
Don't get hurt! (XCOM: Apocolypse)
Incoming firepower has the Right of Way!
Fire at Will (or Wesley)!
User avatar
Puukkoo
Posts: 469
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:14 am
Location: Seinäjoki, Finland

RE: Download server

Post by Puukkoo »

Servers do have their own problems. They'll usually be in order after few hours.
Don't be shocked, I AM funny.
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”