Naval BB Guns, and Gliders, and Landing Craft.

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
justicej
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Columbus, Ohio

Naval BB Guns, and Gliders, and Landing Craft.

Post by justicej »

I've played Omaha, and Iwo Jima. I'm about to start the 2nd turn of Utah.

How do you get the BB guns to fire, they are not even on the chart. I had FO units, in Omaha, but they were useless.

Gliders in Utah. Do these show up on there own, or do you have to call them up somehow.

Landing Craft, once they offload should I pulled them off via the retreat hex once there is nothing they can do at the beach like shoot pillbox crews. Is there a penalty for not doing so. I've read that at Omaha some pulled out, but others stayed to shoot up the cliff after saw how bad things were going.
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”