Matrix Mailing Packages

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
Al Boone
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Cobleskill, New York, USA

Matrix Mailing Packages

Post by Al Boone »

I received my Watchtower CD today. Unfortunately, it was broken in half, due to UPS and the soft package mailer used by Matrix. This did not happen with MCNA or MCLV, since I ordered a Tee shirt and mug respectively with them and they were shipped in a box. So, if you want shipping security, order something bulky with the CD, because the CD soft mailers do not appear to travel well with UPS. Looks like I have another long wait... Thank God for MCNA and MCLV until the matter is resolved.
richmonder
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Richmond, VA USA
Contact:

Post by richmonder »

You would think that for $8+ they could ship some small items like that across country.

Wow. Kills me.

Used to be a mechanic and I would order special import parts from CA. A $25 shipping rate for some heavy honkin' suspension springs. Fair enough. And $8 for two CD's - amazing. Should have ordered a M1 Abrams for another $30 of shipping.
Respectfully,
Richmonder
(formerly Gen. Richmond)
BlitzSS
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2000 8:00 am
Location: wasChicagoLand, now DC

Post by BlitzSS »

My CD arrived yesterday too, and it was intact, but I was worried because the thin cardboard envelope looked as if it was run over by the UPS truck.
"Nuts"
User avatar
David Heath
Posts: 2529
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2000 5:00 pm

Post by David Heath »

Hi Al

Sorry you had a broken CD. Please email me your MTX number and I will get a replacement to you. Also so everyone else knows all other Matrix Games games will only be in DVD Cases.
Kiwi
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Blenheim, New Zealand
Contact:

Post by Kiwi »

Would you consider doing the same for my pre-ordered MCNA that hasn't got to me.

Guy. I have pasted my latest irritable posting below Querying the staffwork at the Matrix email help.

I ask this as things seem to have ground to a halt with sorting out the non-arrival of my pre-ordered MCNA. There have been 2 spurts of activity from Daniel Heath since I first raised this matter in October both of which have fizzled out. It is reasonably clear from the USPS tracking info and from report from other NewZealand gamers that my game went to The Netherlands instead of New Zealand due to a mix up with the country letter codes between Matrix and UPS. Because I live in Blenhem which has an equivalent in the Low Countries I believe it got far enough through the system that someone there has signed for it.
It is also regretfull that both spurts of email activity were prompted by posts on the group here and not from my emails. So you fellow gamers who have had postage problem with the latest MCs. It could be worse.

I really just want my game so I can continue my journey with Matrix and support them further financially by buying the other MCs.

Guy Gardiner.
scimitar
Posts: 223
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by scimitar »

Originally posted by David Heath:
Hi Al

Also so everyone else knows all other Matrix Games games will only be in DVD Cases.

Excellent idea. Good resistence for transport, and take less place than traditional boxes...
Pour une dent toute la gueule!
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”