Troop load buttons....

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

Post Reply
kellyc
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon May 10, 2004 12:21 am
Contact:

Troop load buttons....

Post by kellyc »

Hello,

I tried to search but didn't come up with an answer.
I'm using CHS and Andrew's extended map (scenario 155) game version 1.6
The load troop buttons aren't showing up on my Task force screens.
Help!?

Thanks in advance.
Kelly
Plankowner USS Kauffman (FFG-59).
User avatar
MarcA
Posts: 1181
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:04 pm
Location: England

RE: Troop load buttons....

Post by MarcA »

Not wanting to state the blindingly obvious but are the troops at the base loadable or do they all belong to restricted commands.

Image
Mistmatz
Posts: 1399
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:56 pm

RE: Troop load buttons....

Post by Mistmatz »

ORIGINAL: kellyc

Hello,

I tried to search but didn't come up with an answer.
I'm using CHS and Andrew's extended map (scenario 155) game version 1.6
The load troop buttons aren't showing up on my Task force screens.
Help!?

Thanks in advance.
Kelly

This happens to me usually when I try to load troops onto a Escort TF. Ensure that the TF is of type transport and you should be fine.
If you gained knowledge through the forum, why not putting it into the AE wiki?

http://witp-ae.wikia.com/wiki/War_in_th ... ition_Wiki

Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”