Search found 13 matches

by gammalget
Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Forum: Flashpoint Campaigns Classic
Topic: Back from the "not playing" since mid 2000's
Replies: 9
Views: 434

RE: Back from the "not playing" since mid 2000's

Boss said ok.
Bought and downloading..

Going to try in wine, then start up GameOS and dig in :)

Thanks for all the info!

--
Regards Falk
by gammalget
Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:20 pm
Forum: Flashpoint Campaigns Classic
Topic: Before I buy, Is this in the Holiday Sale?
Replies: 3
Views: 226

RE: Before I buy, Is this in the Holiday Sale?

Problem solved..

Ordered and downloading now :)

--
Regards Falk
by gammalget
Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:40 am
Forum: Flashpoint Campaigns Classic
Topic: Before I buy, Is this in the Holiday Sale?
Replies: 3
Views: 226

Before I buy, Is this in the Holiday Sale?

On the order button as we speak :p

--
Regards Falk
by gammalget
Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:39 am
Forum: Flashpoint Campaigns Classic
Topic: Back from the "not playing" since mid 2000's
Replies: 9
Views: 434

RE: Back from the "not playing" since mid 2000's

<r> Thanks for all the tips, I'll clear it with THE Boss then order it asap <E>:)</E><br/>
<br/>
Sadly to still my hunger of the cold war area, i've played the klick frenzie wargame escalation and air, land battle. Nice gfx, rts klick frenzie with no strategic thinking involved.<br/>
Well good ...
by gammalget
Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:20 am
Forum: Flashpoint Campaigns Classic
Topic: Back from the "not playing" since mid 2000's
Replies: 9
Views: 434

Back from the "not playing" since mid 2000's

<r> Hi,<br/>
<br/>
I'm back from not playing anything interesting since the beginning of time <E>:)</E><br/>
<br/>
Well, to the point, I really want to try out something in the Cold War era.<br/>
Not too grand strategic, but a little more tactical.<br/>
<br/>
Before I played a lot of CM and ...
by gammalget
Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:14 pm
Forum: Close Combat - Cross of Iron
Topic: Matrix Games Licenses Award-winning Close Combat Series from Destineer Publishing Corp
Replies: 11
Views: 947

RE: Matrix Games Licenses Award-winning Close Combat Series from Destineer Publishing Corp

<r> <QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: junk2drive<br/>
Wow<br/>
CC2 was my first Windows WWII game. I enjoyed CC5 also. Too bad I got too old and slow for RTS.<br/>
May you have good luck with the next generation.
<e>[/quote]</e></QUOTE>
+1<br/>
My first Windows game was CC.<br/>
This will indeed ...
by gammalget
Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:17 pm
Forum: Scenario Design and Modding
Topic: Ask me no questions; I will tell you ...
Replies: 6
Views: 1732

RE: Ask me no questions; I will tell you ...

+1 from me!
Really awsome!
by gammalget
Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:07 pm
Forum: Panzer Command: Operation Winter Storm
Topic: Panzer Command Features Poll
Replies: 34
Views: 1478

RE: Panzer Command Features Poll

Wishlist from Svedala:
#Full Map and Scenario Editor (includes additional mod support)
#Usability Improvements (Collision, Pathfinding, Interface Tweaks)

--
Regards Folke
by gammalget
Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:43 pm
Forum: Panzer Command: Operation Winter Storm
Topic: Map editor
Replies: 4
Views: 349

RE: Map editor

<r> <QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: Titanwarrior89<br/>
<br/>
Game info says Game editor Open. What do they mean by that. Is there a "Map Editor?[:'(]
<e>[/quote]</e></QUOTE>
<br/>
Hi,<br/>
<br/>
Not in this release according to the FAQ tread.<br/>

<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>
Now, we WANT to do ...
by gammalget
Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:00 pm
Forum: Panzer Command: Operation Winter Storm
Topic: Ya ain't nobody til ya got a wikipedia entry
Replies: 2
Views: 227

RE: Ya ain't nobody til ya got a wikipedia entry

<r> <QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: Michael Dorosh<br/>
<br/>
<URL url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panzer_Command">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panzer_Command</URL><br/>
<br/>
Fill your boots, boys. <E>:-)</E>
<e>[/quote]</e></QUOTE>
<br/>
How about a wiki, like the one we started for the ...
by gammalget
Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:15 pm
Forum: Panzer Command: Operation Winter Storm
Topic: Panzer Command FAQ
Replies: 118
Views: 19500

RE: Panzer Command FAQ

Looks really great..

Is there some kind of export of the results to xml or txt after a finished game?
Would be great to have, would be great to parse for info
for example a pbem club or something like that ;)

--
Regards Folke
Sweden
by gammalget
Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:20 pm
Forum: Panzer Command: Operation Winter Storm
Topic: Wow!
Replies: 5
Views: 292

RE: Wow!

Aye, this looks like something worth waiting for indeed.

Go to advanced search