Search found 26 matches

by HelmutHerr
Wed Feb 18, 2026 9:11 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Info bars are really large
Replies: 26
Views: 2872

Re: Info bars are really large



I wanted to share a short update from my side.

I installed the latest beta update, but unfortunately the UI issues are still present for me and the game remains unplayable on my system.

On February 3rd, I submitted a refund request under ticket #2026020310000594. As of today, I have not yet ...
by HelmutHerr
Wed Feb 18, 2026 8:46 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Info bars are really large
Replies: 26
Views: 2872

Re: Info bars are really large

For everyone with this issue, Beta Update v1.65.52 didn't resolve it.
by HelmutHerr
Fri Feb 06, 2026 10:15 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Info bars are really large
Replies: 26
Views: 2872

Re: Info bars are really large

MaximKI wrote: Wed Feb 04, 2026 1:31 pm Thanks all for the supporting info. We have a public beta coming soon that should help address these issues.
Not sure if the patch was supposed to address this issue but this is what I'm still seeing after installing it.
WIS-display-issue.png
WIS-display-issue.png (1.56 MiB) Viewed 1538 times
by HelmutHerr
Tue Feb 03, 2026 8:46 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Don't ever change your resolution
Replies: 19
Views: 1180

Re: Don't ever change your resolution



Because I have had no issues with the UI, I can't directly help you.
Who asked you, RangerJoe? Do you go into all the problem threads to post that you don't have that issue and can't help? We came to ask if anyone could help, which is the way forums work.

It's been a while since I wandered ...
by HelmutHerr
Tue Feb 03, 2026 2:53 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Don't ever change your resolution
Replies: 19
Views: 1180

Re: Don't ever change your resolution






Because I have had no issues with the UI, I can't directly help you. But there are other threads with solutions for people who did have issues with the UI and various screens.

Then what are you trying to accomplish by posting it? Are you saying all the issues we are having aren't legit ...
by HelmutHerr
Tue Feb 03, 2026 1:51 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Don't ever change your resolution
Replies: 19
Views: 1180

Re: Don't ever change your resolution





Good for you, bud.


I agree. That post does nothing for all of us who cannot currently play the game because of UI issues.


Because I have had no issues with the UI, I can't directly help you. But there are other threads with solutions for people who did have issues with the UI and ...
by HelmutHerr
Mon Feb 02, 2026 7:58 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Don't ever change your resolution
Replies: 19
Views: 1180

Re: Don't ever change your resolution

reggimann wrote: Mon Feb 02, 2026 7:17 pm
RangerJoe wrote: Mon Feb 02, 2026 6:26 pm I have had no trouble with the UI.
Good for you, bud.
I agree. That post does nothing for all of us who cannot currently play the game because of UI issues.
by HelmutHerr
Tue Jan 27, 2026 1:09 am
Forum: War in Spain 1936-39
Topic: ETA on first patch
Replies: 3
Views: 452

Re: ETA on first patch

"maybe" in 2 or 3 weeks? bummer.
by HelmutHerr
Sun Jan 25, 2026 7:15 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Info bars are really large
Replies: 26
Views: 2872

Re: Info bars are really large

I tried "Enforce Low Resolution Art" and it compressed the bars some but it also compressed them quite a bit on the right side of the screen with respect to the map. The font also changed and the fidelity just isn't there. It just doesn't display as good as the map and popups. Appreciate the ...
by HelmutHerr
Thu Jan 22, 2026 8:12 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Info bars are really large
Replies: 26
Views: 2872

Re: Info bars are really large

I do not.
dpi_settings.png
dpi_settings.png (25.38 KiB) Viewed 2037 times
by HelmutHerr
Thu Jan 22, 2026 7:58 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Info bars are really large
Replies: 26
Views: 2872

Re: Info bars are really large

Here you go:
by HelmutHerr
Thu Jan 22, 2026 7:07 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Info bars are really large
Replies: 26
Views: 2872

Info bars are really large

Hello WIS folks, I'm running the game at 3840x1080, non-windowed and info bars at the top and bottom of the screen are really large and kind of pixelated. The map and popups look great but due the info bars size the map view is really limited. Is there a setting to remedy this?
by HelmutHerr
Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:15 pm
Forum: Flashpoint Campaigns Southern Storm
Topic: Question regarding the use of a 2nd monitor
Replies: 2
Views: 448

Question regarding the use of a 2nd monitor

Hello Forum,

I have most of the windows displaying on a 2nd monitor. Should I be able to get the map to take advantage of the gray background area where the windows were stacked previously? My resolution is 1920x1080.

Thanks!
by HelmutHerr
Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:24 pm
Forum: WEGO World War II: Stalingrad
Topic: Performing an Undo doesn't seem to restore all movement
Replies: 2
Views: 515

Performing an Undo doesn't seem to restore all movement

Hi,

I recently started a new game of Sixth Army Strikes! as the Axis. My first move was to move the 54 and 227 .Jgr Regts into Bazkowvskiy. I changed my my mind and did an Undo for both units. The maximum movement range for those 2 units is now 1 hex less than it was before my first move. I'm ...
by HelmutHerr
Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:11 pm
Forum: WEGO World War II: Stalingrad
Topic: What is the intent of the hex with yellow border?
Replies: 1
Views: 668

What is the intent of the hex with yellow border?

Hi Everyone,

Great game. My first using WEGO mechanics like this and I'm really enjoying it. I was wondering what purpose the hex with the yellow border serves. I think the manual states it is the currently selected map center. It moves as I scroll the map. Just want to make sure I'm not missing ...
by HelmutHerr
Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:57 pm
Forum: Warplan Pacific
Topic: Patch 1.00.06
Replies: 14
Views: 757

RE: Patch 1.00.06

Excellent. This has been my favorite game to play since it came out. Are these changes applied to games in progress?
by HelmutHerr
Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:42 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's War in the West
Topic: Why is Spitfire group OUT OF RANGE for an air superiority directive?
Replies: 3
Views: 193

RE: Why is Spitfire group OUT OF RANGE for an air superiority directive?

I played around with changing the staging base and transferring to different airbases which did have an effect on air groups being in range. I guess that air group being out of range is a combination of the transfer distance that turn and the location of the staging base. Thanks for the help.
by HelmutHerr
Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:24 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's War in the West
Topic: Why is Spitfire group OUT OF RANGE for an air superiority directive?
Replies: 3
Views: 193

Why is Spitfire group OUT OF RANGE for an air superiority directive?

<t> Greetings All,<br/>
<br/>
My first post for WITW. I've spent the last few months really trying to learn how to play this game after owning it since day one so I hope this doesn't end up being a stupid question. I'm playing Battle for Tunisia 43 as the Western Allies turn 1. I've created an air ...

Go to advanced search