Search found 11 matches

by Calis17
Fri May 07, 2010 7:53 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: 1.04b unhandled exception at startup
Replies: 11
Views: 340

RE: 1.04b unhandled exception at startup

Thanks a lot Elliot,

after deinstalling and cleaning the system from any leftovers I did a new download of the game, patch etc. Now it works fine.

Thanks for your support!

Cheers,

Calis
by Calis17
Thu May 06, 2010 3:06 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: 1.04b unhandled exception at startup
Replies: 11
Views: 340

RE: 1.04b unhandled exception at startup

Yes I did, same issue.
by Calis17
Thu May 06, 2010 12:10 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: 1.04b unhandled exception at startup
Replies: 11
Views: 340

RE: 1.04b unhandled exception at startup

<t> More than a week has passed and I still got no answer. Please excuse me for being frank. I did not buy a game which I cannot get to work and constantly being ignored by the tech support only because the easy fixes dont work. Hello anyone home???<br/>
<br/>
I would really appreaciate it, if ...
by Calis17
Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:58 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: 1.04b unhandled exception at startup
Replies: 11
Views: 340

RE: 1.04b unhandled exception at startup

Since I can only post one file per post here is also the 64-bit version as attachment.

Cheers,

Calis
by Calis17
Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:57 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: 1.04b unhandled exception at startup
Replies: 11
Views: 340

RE: 1.04b unhandled exception at startup

<r> Hello Elliotg and Erik,<br/>
<br/>
I cleaned out my temp files as suggested...sadly it didnt change anything for the game, but freed up quite a bit of disk space. Thanks for the suggestion though <E>:-)</E><br/>
<br/>
I ran the dxdiag again in 32 and 64 bit. See attached txt file for reference ...
by Calis17
Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:50 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: 1.04b unhandled exception at startup
Replies: 11
Views: 340

1.04b unhandled exception at startup

<r> Hello Tech-Team,<br/>
<br/>
I have posted an issue a couple of weeks before with the 1.03b patch and haven't received any final resolution to the problem. The post can be found here:<br/>
<br/>
<URL url="http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2429553"><LINK_TEXT text="tm.asp?m=2429553">http ...
by Calis17
Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:30 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Display Error (Patch V1.0.2)
Replies: 8
Views: 194

RE: Display Error (Patch V1.0.2)

This is the 32-bit version. If you want the 64-bit version let me know.
by Calis17
Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:17 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Display Error (Patch V1.0.2)
Replies: 8
Views: 194

RE: Display Error (Patch V1.0.2)

The file isn't there either I am afraid. It is in the 1.0.2 folder though, but not in the 1.0.3 folder.
by Calis17
Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:14 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Display Error (Patch V1.0.2)
Replies: 8
Views: 194

RE: Display Error (Patch V1.0.2)

<t> Dear Erik,<br/>
<br/>
frist I wanted to thank you for your support and quick replies! While reading the different threads in tech support forum I realized how dedicated the tech support team is. Thumbs up!<br/>
<br/>
Unfortunately reinstalling and downloading the patch again did not resolve the ...
by Calis17
Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:01 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Display Error (Patch V1.0.2)
Replies: 8
Views: 194

RE: Display Error (Patch V1.0.2)

<t> Thanks for your help Erik, the issue seems to be resolved since I cannot start Distant Worlds any more&nbsp;[:D]<br/>
<br/>
The Error Message I get whenever I start a new game is:<br/>
<br/>
Error Code: ShwInt System.MissingMethodException: Methode nicht gefunden: "Int32 DistantWorlds.Types ...
by Calis17
Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:22 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Display Error (Patch V1.0.2)
Replies: 8
Views: 194

Display Error (Patch V1.0.2)

<t> I just started playing the game and had what appears to be display errors after patching to V1.0.2<br/>
<br/>
Technically it's not a CTD but rather a white screen with a red X over it...looks like a display error. After saving and loading again I can resume the game for a while until it does the ...

Go to advanced search