Search found 10 matches

by ww2pacnut
Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:23 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Counters missing in tutorial
Replies: 1
Views: 2002

Counters missing in tutorial

When I run the tutorial scenarios I see no counters. The text boxes imply I should be seeing and interacting with counters in various hexes but my maps are bare. Any ideas?[&:]
by ww2pacnut
Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:26 pm
Forum: The War Room
Topic: Bombers affraid of Singapore!! WHY?
Replies: 7
Views: 376

RE: Bombers affraid of Singapore!! WHY?

Thanks....makes sense. Time to get out the broom!!!
 
 
by ww2pacnut
Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:33 pm
Forum: The War Room
Topic: Bombers affraid of Singapore!! WHY?
Replies: 7
Views: 376

Bombers affraid of Singapore!! WHY?

<t> OK..I'm playing the Japanese in a PBEM game of big campaign (Quiet China). I have captured a few bases North of Singapore and based some 2E bombers there. Airfield size is 4 at each base and support ok....aviation support even or a few points short at each base, no runway damage... It has been ...
by ww2pacnut
Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:40 pm
Forum: The War Room
Topic: How to repair the big guns on a BB?
Replies: 7
Views: 198

How to repair the big guns on a BB?

Ok, I have a british BB in Columbo with some damage to her big guns....No matter how I set up the repair options it never fixes these guns? Is the secret a different port or some other tactic (Repair ship, AE?) etc....

Thanks gang.
by ww2pacnut
Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:04 am
Forum: Opponents Wanted
Topic: Player wanted for PBEM game - CLOSED
Replies: 2
Views: 223

RE: Player wanted for PBEM game

I have a victim...I mean opponent..LOL Thanks for looking. Off to war!!&nbsp; CLOSED
by ww2pacnut
Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:40 pm
Forum: Opponents Wanted
Topic: Player wanted for PBEM game - CLOSED
Replies: 2
Views: 223

Player wanted for PBEM game - CLOSED

<t> I would like to try a big vanilla game (Dec 8th start) PBEM. My play rate would be variable based on free time but I would shoot for at least three a week. Hopefully more but there will be periods where 3 a week will be a struggle. I can play either side and we can negotiate the settings used ...
by ww2pacnut
Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:19 pm
Forum: The War Room
Topic: How to prevent KB sucker punches?
Replies: 35
Views: 879

RE: How to prevent KB sucker punches?

Thanks much for the tips!!! I fell better now.
Looks like the boys will continue watching movies on the hanger deck for awhile as they loiter around the south pole!! LOL
by ww2pacnut
Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:44 am
Forum: The War Room
Topic: How to prevent KB sucker punches?
Replies: 35
Views: 879

RE: How to prevent KB sucker punches?

<t> Roger that.....<br/>
There has to be some way to get the jump on the KB.<br/>
Is detection and searching not a factor...any tricks to see them first so to speak? LOL<br/>
<br/>
Otherwise I have to dodge for a few more years until I can put up greater numbers of flat tops.....<br/>
<br ...
by ww2pacnut
Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:31 am
Forum: The War Room
Topic: How to prevent KB sucker punches?
Replies: 35
Views: 879

How to prevent KB sucker punches?

<t> Ok...I would say I'm a noob so bare with me. I'm playing US in the big vanilla quiet China scenario. It is April 1942 and I have only the USS Hornet left as far as carriers go (long story). Yes I had a epic moral debate about reverting to pre loss save points but decided to press fwd and take in ...

Go to advanced search