Search found 2607 matches

by DWReese
Sun Sep 06, 2026 1:24 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [LOGGED] B1892 F-15s in a strike mission not leaving the refueling queue
Replies: 7
Views: 325

Re: [LOGGED] B1892 F-15s in a strike mission not leaving the refueling queue

I have experienced this several times. It is almost always requires both of these:

1.) When using very fast game play (single flame, or more)
2.) When the tanker has a limited number of fuel ports, and the entire group could not refuel all at the same time.

A work-a-round is to makes sure that ...
by DWReese
Fri Aug 28, 2026 7:40 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [REPLIED] How to Advance a flight plan to the next Waypoint
Replies: 13
Views: 579

Re: How to Advance a flight plan to the next Waypoint

Often, the planes do loops between WP 2 and WP 3 several times before heading off to WP 4. Did you let it play out long enough? I see that some of these planes waste about 20-30 percent of their fuel before actually heading toward WP 4.
by DWReese
Thu Aug 20, 2026 2:26 pm
Forum: Command: Modern Operations series
Topic: Is there a WEAPON MODIFIER quick reference list?
Replies: 2
Views: 667

Is there a WEAPON MODIFIER quick reference list?

I enjoy looking at the detailed breakdowns of each of the engagements for the weapons in the Message Log.

I would like to know if there is a quick reference list that I could access which details the various standard modifiers for these engagements? What I am referring to is things like -30 ...
by DWReese
Thu Aug 13, 2026 2:34 pm
Forum: After Action Report
Topic: Operation Trident Boreal--AAR
Replies: 1
Views: 390

Operation Trident Boreal--AAR

Operation Trident Boreal

Warning: This report contains spoilers

Setup: This is a rather large scenario and pits a combined NATO force combating a large Russian naval force, supported by lots of land-based aircraft. Destroying the other side is the primary objective. The Russians are also ...
by DWReese
Tue Aug 04, 2026 1:27 pm
Forum: The War Room
Topic: Help with SAM OODA Limitations Defending Ships
Replies: 20
Views: 1368

Re: Help with SAM OODA Limitations Defending Ships

blu3,

Thanks for setting the records straight on the LRASM. Impressive-looking data isn't always accurate.

It's great to know that CMO is based on accuracy. I certainly depend on it.

Thanks again.
by DWReese
Mon Aug 03, 2026 9:20 pm
Forum: The War Room
Topic: Help with SAM OODA Limitations Defending Ships
Replies: 20
Views: 1368

Re: Help with SAM OODA Limitations Defending Ships

Should a new Tech Support subject be created with the data from the other thread that was provided so that the issue gets addressed, or will the devs find this one?

Ratnik99's post as mentioned by Nikel:

https://github.com/PygmalionOfCyprus/cm ... ssues/7854
by DWReese
Fri Jul 31, 2026 2:26 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [FIXED] Error resuming from Autosave
Replies: 14
Views: 855

Re: [CANNOT FIX] Error resuming from Autosave

It might not be the scenario. I'm playing Trident Boreal, and I keep having the same problem. You can't restart the game because half of the units are missing. Perhaps thios is the same as yours, and perhaps not. I'm just passing it along just in case it helps you.
by DWReese
Wed Jul 29, 2026 9:14 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [FIXED] 1892 Phalanx to ineffective?
Replies: 4
Views: 298

Re: 1892 Phalanx to ineffective?

Every one of my Phalanx results are now only 1 percent.
by DWReese
Wed Jul 29, 2026 9:05 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [FIXED] Is a POK greater than 100 percent possible?
Replies: 11
Views: 592

Re: Is a POK greater than 100 percent possible?

I'm working on it, but for now...

As I said, the scenario will not save properly. It loses half oof the units.

Here is a screen shot showing two Patriot batteries with a Final PH of 113 percent.

Screenshot (8).zip

2/12/2027 10:13:12 AM - MIM-104F Patriot PAC-3 MSE #4019 HIT: Weapon: MIM-104F ...
by DWReese
Wed Jul 29, 2026 1:22 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [FIXED] Is a POK greater than 100 percent possible?
Replies: 11
Views: 592

[FIXED] Is a POK greater than 100 percent possible?

I have experienced a situation where I am seeing POK percentages which are greater than 100 percent . If this is by design, then that's fine. If not, I will provide an example.

I have been playing Trident Boreal and I routinely see that when dealing with combat resolution sequences where there are ...
by DWReese
Sat Jul 25, 2026 3:39 am
Forum: The War Room
Topic: Help with SAM OODA Limitations Defending Ships
Replies: 20
Views: 1368

Re: Help with SAM OODA Limitations Defending Ships

I developed a plan that led to victory.

The Russians use whatever weapons that they have, and shoot them on a first come, first serve basis. (This is true for every scenario.) So, but keeping the US Carrier group hidden as best as possible, and jamming as much as possible, The Russians will find ...
by DWReese
Fri Jul 24, 2026 4:47 pm
Forum: The War Room
Topic: Help with SAM OODA Limitations Defending Ships
Replies: 20
Views: 1368

Re: Help with SAM OODA Limitations Defending Ships

If the issue is easily resolved by simply adding a sensor, and if CMO is actually used to test war game scenarios, then it would be patently obvious to all that the sensor should be added. Without it, 3 planes can easily destroy 3 ships, if they were firing LRASMs.

Diving deeper into this ...
by DWReese
Thu Jul 23, 2026 12:42 pm
Forum: The War Room
Topic: Help with SAM OODA Limitations Defending Ships
Replies: 20
Views: 1368

Re: Help with SAM OODA Limitations Defending Ships

Hahaha

Yes, that's the reason.

The Su-57s were all set by the designer at 35k feet, so that might be an issue as well.

But, it's the jammer. I've never seen one on a missile this strong.
by DWReese
Thu Jul 23, 2026 12:20 pm
Forum: The War Room
Topic: Help with SAM OODA Limitations Defending Ships
Replies: 20
Views: 1368

Re: Help with SAM OODA Limitations Defending Ships

I narrowed this down to the fact that the LRASM has an on-board jammer. That is apparently really strong because they have extreme difficulty against those jammers. I replaced the LRASMs with Harpoon (no jammers), and the results were quite different.

I don't know if the jammers should be this ...
by DWReese
Thu Jul 23, 2026 12:01 am
Forum: The War Room
Topic: Help with SAM OODA Limitations Defending Ships
Replies: 20
Views: 1368

Help with SAM OODA Limitations Defending Ships

I'd like to know a tactic whereby I can keep some really powerful ships from being killed.

Specifically, I'm talking about a 3-group of Russian ships in the Trident Boreal scenario which I was use for this example. The group has a Udaloy, a Slava, and a Steregushchiy. The are armed withSAN-4, SAN-9 ...
by DWReese
Wed Jul 22, 2026 12:35 pm
Forum: Mods and Scenarios
Topic: Please use this to post ready scenarios for Community
Replies: 830
Views: 92239

Re: Please use this to post ready scenarios for Community

Thanks for your interest.

The scenario was created using B1892 and DB517. I am not an expert, but I would think that the scenario likely only works with B1892 and DB 517.

If you have already updated to B1892 and DB 517, then I have no answers for you. It works for me without an issue, and the two ...
by DWReese
Wed Jul 15, 2026 2:54 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [LOGGED] Is Hold Time For Strike A/C Excessive?
Replies: 1
Views: 145

[LOGGED] Is Hold Time For Strike A/C Excessive?

I'm placing this here, just in case it is an issue that needs to be tweaked.

Air groups on STRIKE missions always form up prior to proceeding to their target.

Generally, these groups fly at 2000 feet while doing so.

They routinely make 3 loops before moving on toward Way Point #4.

While ...
by DWReese
Sat Jul 11, 2026 3:37 am
Forum: Mods and Scenarios
Topic: New Scenario: Amphibious Assault on Kharg Island (2026)
Replies: 55
Views: 2999

Re: New Scenario: Amphibious Assault on Kharg Island (2026)

I've posted it.

Thanks again to Knightpawn and Nikel for all of your help on this one.
by DWReese
Sat Jul 11, 2026 3:17 am
Forum: Mods and Scenarios
Topic: Please use this to post ready scenarios for Community
Replies: 830
Views: 92239

Re: Please use this to post ready scenarios for Community

Amphibious Assault on Kharg Island (2026)
By DWReese
B1892, DB 517

This scenario represents a hypothetical battle involving the assault on Kharg Island in the near future. It does not represent what will happen. It is merely a hypothetical of what could happen.

This isn’t a grand scenario. This ...

Go to advanced search