Search found 75 matches

by KorporalKeith
Fri Oct 02, 2026 11:03 pm
Forum: Multiplayer (PBEM and head to head)
Topic: Looking for a medium opponent Fall Weiss 14.0
Replies: 2
Views: 1233

Re: Looking for a medium opponent Fall Weiss 14.0

Gaston,

Really sorry. I missed your reply. I've created the game pw is pepito as requested.

This system really needs to send emails out so that I know when someone is trying to con
tact me

Keith
by KorporalKeith
Thu Oct 01, 2026 9:56 pm
Forum: Multiplayer (PBEM and head to head)
Topic: PBEM opponent wanted / PBEM Gegner gesucht
Replies: 8
Views: 447

Re: PBEM opponent wanted / PBEM Gegner gesucht

Hi Packo,

I'm happy to play. Your rule suggestions are fine. If I feel the need to resign I will provide plenty of warning. I like to fight the game out to its conclusion if possible.

Keith
by KorporalKeith
Sun Aug 09, 2026 12:58 am
Forum: Opponents Wanted
Topic: Beginnerish player looking for game, can play as either side.
Replies: 3
Views: 736

Re: Beginnerish player looking for game, can play as either side.

I'm happy to play against you. I can also recommend a number of other players. Keith
by KorporalKeith
Sat Jul 11, 2026 1:22 am
Forum: Opponents Wanted
Topic: 1861 looking for a player
Replies: 1
Views: 323

Re: 1861 looking for a player

I'm interested. Please set up the game and let me know. Thanks... Keith
by KorporalKeith
Sat Jul 11, 2026 1:19 am
Forum: Opponents Wanted
Topic: ACW 1861 - Looking for an opponent
Replies: 2
Views: 513

Re: ACW 1861 - Looking for an opponent

OK. I'll set up the game. PW = Zare
by KorporalKeith
Thu Jul 02, 2026 12:11 am
Forum: Opponents Wanted
Topic: ACW 1861 - Looking for an opponent
Replies: 2
Views: 513

ACW 1861 - Looking for an opponent

Anyone interested in a game? I'm maybe intermediate.
by KorporalKeith
Wed May 06, 2026 8:55 am
Forum: Opponents Wanted
Topic: Medium opponent wanted. Blue V Grey
Replies: 2
Views: 2325

Re: Medium opponent wanted. Blue V Grey

I'm happy to play too. Let me know if you're interested.
by KorporalKeith
Sat Feb 21, 2026 9:30 pm
Forum: Opponents Wanted
Topic: Looking for a PBEM Opponent. ACW Blue v Grey.
Replies: 2
Views: 1196

Re: Looking for a PBEM Opponent. ACW Blue v Grey.

I'm interested. Either side. Keith
by KorporalKeith
Sun Feb 15, 2026 12:09 am
Forum: Multiplayer (PBEM and head to head)
Topic: Looking for an opponent for SC WW2 - War in Europe
Replies: 1
Views: 1007

Re: Looking for an opponent for SC WW2 - War in Europe

No tutorial that I know of. But I'm happy to play against you (two games as AXIS and ALLIES) and explain what's happening and coach you. If you're interested then PM me.
Keith
by KorporalKeith
Wed Feb 04, 2026 7:51 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: User name and Password
Replies: 2
Views: 1437

Re: User name and Password

BINGO !

Thanks....
by KorporalKeith
Wed Feb 04, 2026 1:19 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: User name and Password
Replies: 2
Views: 1437

User name and Password

The game requires me to enter my user name and password. I guess my user name for the game is KorporalKeith but I can't guess what my password is. HELP !
by KorporalKeith
Sun Feb 01, 2026 8:12 am
Forum: Multiplayer (PBEM and head to head)
Topic: Looking for a medium opponent Fall Weiss 14.0
Replies: 2
Views: 1233

Looking for a medium opponent Fall Weiss 14.0

I use to think I was medium+ but a few recent slaughters inform me that I'm only medium. Any medium level players out there want a game?
by KorporalKeith
Sat Nov 29, 2025 8:40 pm
Forum: Multiplayer (PBEM and head to head)
Topic: Looking oponent SC WiE. Noob
Replies: 7
Views: 1672

Re: Looking oponent SC WiE. Noob

OK. As you haven't played for a while, choose your side and set up ythe game (or I can).

Keith
by KorporalKeith
Thu Nov 20, 2025 12:09 am
Forum: Multiplayer (PBEM and head to head)
Topic: Looking oponent SC WiE. Noob
Replies: 7
Views: 1672

Re: Looking oponent SC WiE. Noob

I'm also happy to play/help against either of you. With commentary and explanation too of course
by KorporalKeith
Fri Aug 08, 2025 9:29 pm
Forum: Multiplayer (PBEM and head to head)
Topic: looking for a newbie or a tutor to play with
Replies: 6
Views: 1814

Re: looking for a newbie or a tutor to play with

Discord = Komrad.keith or keith#0276
by KorporalKeith
Thu Aug 07, 2025 10:31 pm
Forum: Multiplayer (PBEM and head to head)
Topic: looking for a newbie or a tutor to play with
Replies: 6
Views: 1814

Re: looking for a newbie or a tutor to play with

OK

I'll set up a game. Your AXIS. the password is stennson

I'll tell you my email in the game.

Keith
by KorporalKeith
Thu Aug 07, 2025 12:39 am
Forum: Multiplayer (PBEM and head to head)
Topic: looking for a newbie or a tutor to play with
Replies: 6
Views: 1814

Re: looking for a newbie or a tutor to play with

I'll PM you.

Happy to talk via email, or other method.
by KorporalKeith
Tue Aug 05, 2025 6:39 am
Forum: Multiplayer (PBEM and head to head)
Topic: looking for a newbie or a tutor to play with
Replies: 6
Views: 1814

Re: looking for a newbie or a tutor to play with

I'm happy to tutor you.

Keith
Melbourne, Australia
by KorporalKeith
Tue Jul 22, 2025 1:38 am
Forum: Multiplayer (PBEM and head to head)
Topic: Looking for an opponent (no super players please)
Replies: 4
Views: 1933

Re: Looking for an opponent (no super players please)

Hi Inbello,

Game is Fall Weiss II - 14.0, PW = inbello

Cheers ...

Keith
by KorporalKeith
Mon Jul 21, 2025 3:52 am
Forum: Multiplayer (PBEM and head to head)
Topic: Looking for an opponent (no super players please)
Replies: 4
Views: 1933

Re: Looking for an opponent (no super players please)

Yes. Happy to play. Do you have a preferred side or type of game (SOE WWII? , Fall Weiss 14.0 ?)

Keith

Go to advanced search