Search found 47 matches

by Bibergockel
Wed Oct 07, 2026 5:32 am
Forum: Commander: Europe at War
Topic: Are Nato counters available.
Replies: 1
Views: 51

Re: Are Nato counters available.

george420 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 12:33 am Are Nato counters available. :(
It looks like this in an older screenshot.
by Bibergockel
Sun Sep 13, 2026 7:45 am
Forum: Scenario Design and Modding
Topic: Hi Rez Counters (WaW)
Replies: 63
Views: 22495

Re: Hi Rez Counters (WaW)

I sent you a PM with my findings. ;)
by Bibergockel
Sat Sep 12, 2026 7:14 pm
Forum: Strategic Command WWII: War in the Pacific
Topic: Newbe in Pacific- Again : a fabulous wargame
Replies: 19
Views: 2167

Re: Newbe in Pacific- Again : a fabulous wargame

welk wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2026 5:22 pm I will see that, could you give please a link to download this mod ? I have one (probably old, I use it for WIE) version but I would want to be sure about the last version
https://forums.matrixgames.com/viewtopic.php?t=321032
by Bibergockel
Sat Sep 12, 2026 2:00 pm
Forum: Strategic Command WWII: War in the Pacific
Topic: Newbe in Pacific- Again : a fabulous wargame
Replies: 19
Views: 2167

Re: Newbe in Pacific- Again : a fabulous wargame


I'm going to buy this game tonight... Until now, I didn't want to get into the Pacific because I already have a lot of projects in the works in Europe... :mrgreen:

But after reading the WITP forum, I’m tempted to give in. I’ll probably play this one more than I’ll mod it—I won’t have the time ...
by Bibergockel
Tue Jun 30, 2026 8:59 am
Forum: Scenario Design and Modding
Topic: Hi Rez Counters (WaW)
Replies: 63
Views: 22495

Re: Hi Rez Counters (WaW)



Hi, no problem. https://filefa.st/eRy9Q/sipres-witpdlccounter.rar
The Bleached Map Mod also works with WITP for the most part,
but probably needs a small correction as I described here: https://forums.matrixgames.com/viewtopic.php?p=5234454#p5234454
Have fun.


Do you think you could upload it ...
by Bibergockel
Sun Feb 22, 2026 9:16 am
Forum: MODS and Scenarios
Topic: Iron Cross 2D Counter & Map Mod Released
Replies: 279
Views: 64701

Re: Iron Cross 2D Counter & Map Mod Released


thank you for mod, it would be awesome if railways were little more visible, is there any mod for that?


Here a different version. Simply replace both files in the modification’s Bitmaps folder. Alternatively, you can simply delete the two files from the mod folder. They will then be ...
by Bibergockel
Tue Nov 11, 2025 2:55 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Swapping ships triggers a crash
Replies: 21
Views: 4034

Re: Swapping ships triggers a crash



They switched back and the fix is gone for ACW


Correct, the update on Steam was reverted to the previous version, then they will be rolling out a corrected game exe in due course.

The Matrix and GOG versions are still correct and has the issue fixed, it is only the Steam one that needs to be ...
by Bibergockel
Thu Nov 06, 2025 4:16 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Error in a game FAILED Handle_loop_arrivals
Replies: 9
Views: 2435

Re: Error in a game FAILED Handle_loop_arrivals






Are you sure, as I did test it a day or two back and was unable to recreate a known issue with it (an issue that the patch would have fixed).


No patch since October 27, and that one was rolled back anyway.


What version number is yours?

Mine is v1.11.01.01 which is the corrected ...
by Bibergockel
Thu Nov 06, 2025 10:06 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Error in a game FAILED Handle_loop_arrivals
Replies: 9
Views: 2435

Re: Error in a game FAILED Handle_loop_arrivals




I do believe the patch will fix it and enable you to play on.

Am I correct in thinking you are playing the game via Steam?

If so, it might be worth trying again as I think the patch may have been released yesterday.


Sadly, still no patch for the Steam version.


Are you sure, as I did ...
by Bibergockel
Wed Nov 05, 2025 6:05 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Error in a game FAILED Handle_loop_arrivals
Replies: 9
Views: 2435

Re: Error in a game FAILED Handle_loop_arrivals

BillRunacre wrote: Tue Nov 04, 2025 9:00 am I do believe the patch will fix it and enable you to play on.

Am I correct in thinking you are playing the game via Steam?

If so, it might be worth trying again as I think the patch may have been released yesterday.
Sadly, still no patch for the Steam version.
by Bibergockel
Sun Nov 02, 2025 6:53 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Swapping ships triggers a crash
Replies: 21
Views: 4034

Re: Swapping ships triggers a crash

They switched back and the fix is gone for ACW
by Bibergockel
Sat Nov 01, 2025 1:28 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Swapping ships triggers a crash
Replies: 21
Views: 4034

Re: Swapping ships triggers a crash




On Monday, October 27th, a patch for ACW was released, which apparently fixed the problem. However, I can’t find anything about it in the patch notes.
In addition, the free campaign “1894 Imperial Twilight” has already been released — thanks for that! ;) :mrgreen:
Now it seems that only the ...
by Bibergockel
Fri Oct 31, 2025 7:37 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Swapping ships triggers a crash
Replies: 21
Views: 4034

Re: Swapping ships triggers a crash




Games still randomly crashing when swapping ships in SC: ACW. Hasn't happened in a while in World at War, since the corrective update.


On Monday, October 27th, a patch for ACW was released, which apparently fixed the problem. However, I can’t find anything about it in the patch notes.
In ...
by Bibergockel
Fri Oct 31, 2025 5:09 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Swapping ships triggers a crash
Replies: 21
Views: 4034

Re: Swapping ships triggers a crash


Games still randomly crashing when swapping ships in SC: ACW. Hasn't happened in a while in World at War, since the corrective update.


On Monday, October 27th, a patch for ACW was released, which apparently fixed the problem. However, I can’t find anything about it in the patch notes.
In ...
by Bibergockel
Mon Oct 20, 2025 12:45 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Failed Handle Loop Arrival Error meassage
Replies: 4
Views: 2110

Re: Failed Handle Loop Arrival Error meassage


Just got the same shit in our current game. Second time this error ruins my campaign during a month
[2025-10-01 18:48:57 PM; 2560x1440x32(0); SC3: American Civil War] FAILED(handle_loop_arrivals):
[2025-10-03 13:54:23 PM; 2560x1440x32(0); SC3: American Civil War] FAILED(handle_loop_arrivals ...
by Bibergockel
Mon Oct 06, 2025 3:40 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Swapping ships triggers a crash
Replies: 21
Views: 4034

Re: Swapping ships triggers a crash

havoc1371 wrote: Mon Oct 06, 2025 12:05 pm
BillRunacre wrote: Fri Oct 03, 2025 9:12 am Thanks, this is now fixed and we hope to have an update out fairly soon.
Just had this happen in American Civil War, so it seems to be an issue across the patches that recently came out.
Same, also War in the Pacific & WWI :roll:
All except WIE.
by Bibergockel
Fri Oct 03, 2025 5:31 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Selecting Unit click sound question
Replies: 8
Views: 2553

Re: Selecting Unit click sound question





Thanks.
Since this is a mod...when planning a MP game, I wonder if the other opponent needs to have the the same version.
The Slitherine server won't allow a challenge to commence without both parties having the exact version of a game.


It should actually work one-sided since it only ...
by Bibergockel
Thu Oct 02, 2025 6:45 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Selecting Unit click sound question
Replies: 8
Views: 2553

Re: Selecting Unit click sound question



Hi, give this a try. I quickly experimented with it a bit.
Version (v2) has been turned down to only one percent of the volume.

Thanks.
Since this is a mod...when planning a MP game, I wonder if the other opponent needs to have the the same version.
The Slitherine server won't allow a ...

Go to advanced search