Search found 8 matches

by higgins86
Fri Feb 21, 2025 7:47 am
Forum: Distant Worlds 2: Tech Support
Topic: 1.2.8.6 beacon bug
Replies: 5
Views: 1508

Re: 1.2.8.6 beacon bug

Yea, they arrive at the start of 2848. I believe the one beacon did not get discovered by them at all.
Would more save files or screenshots help?
by higgins86
Sat Feb 15, 2025 6:19 am
Forum: Distant Worlds 2: Tech Support
Topic: 1.2.8.6 beacon bug
Replies: 5
Views: 1508

Re: 1.2.8.6 beacon bug

I would like to add to this.
In 1.2.8.8 I had a pirate sell me the location of one the beacons and I set up a outpost on it.
20250215005239_1.jpg
After establishing outpost I did not get any message about capturing a beacon or was able to research it.
After the war started a defeated zenox empire ...
by higgins86
Mon Feb 03, 2025 6:55 pm
Forum: Distant Worlds 2: Tech Support
Topic: 1.2.8.6 beacon bug
Replies: 5
Views: 1508

1.2.8.6 beacon bug

I captured a colony with a beacon before the portals even show up.
https://mega.nz/file/bK4BSRBS#xTUMjo0yCR4MIERcfLPVQSuTVotWL1rE5SOvy7Xt4JY This is a save as the planet is taken.

20250125081048_1.jpg

I was able to research the study/destroy beacon techs but the beacon was still there later into ...
by higgins86
Sat Jan 25, 2025 1:02 pm
Forum: Distant Worlds 2: Tech Support
Topic: galatic archives and random research paths
Replies: 3
Views: 1020

Re: galatic archives and random research paths

I do have random research on and got no issues with missing out on entire tech lines but missing out on victory technology or planet destroyers can be upsetting.
by higgins86
Thu Jan 23, 2025 7:54 pm
Forum: Distant Worlds 2: Tech Support
Topic: galatic archives and random research paths
Replies: 3
Views: 1020

galatic archives and random research paths

I not sure if this a bug, but I don't think the zenox should miss out on a racial tech or objective.
by higgins86
Wed Dec 18, 2024 6:40 pm
Forum: Distant Worlds 2: Tech Support
Topic: star marine barracks bug
Replies: 3
Views: 475

star marine barracks bug

Crew systems maintenance reduction overrides the star marine barracks.
by higgins86
Fri Dec 06, 2024 9:16 pm
Forum: Distant Worlds 2: Tech Support
Topic: Teekan super weapon overlap
Replies: 3
Views: 1083

Re: Teekan super weapon overlap

I dont have any mods installed.
I should of worded my post better, I was talking about the weapon granted from the artifact.
by higgins86
Fri Dec 06, 2024 6:08 pm
Forum: Distant Worlds 2: Tech Support
Topic: Teekan super weapon overlap
Replies: 3
Views: 1083

Teekan super weapon overlap

The teekan experimental ion bomb overlaps the super ion bomb on the research screen and cannot be researched normally

Go to advanced search