Search found 10 matches

by gmhammerhead
Thu Aug 09, 2001 12:37 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: On line play
Replies: 4
Views: 44

Sorry again.

I did get a very helpfull reply about the On line play question.

Again: sorry to waist thespan for something you have already helped solve.Sorry
Sorry
by gmhammerhead
Thu Aug 09, 2001 12:34 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: On line play
Replies: 4
Views: 44

<t>Furthermore, I still have no answer as to how I can get set up to play on line.<br/>
<br/>
Perhaps I should check this email box more often... but I have several others which have bben taking up all of my time.<br/>
<br/>
Any cogent replies to both questions:<br/>
<br/>
Rev 6.0 verses 6.1,<br ...
by gmhammerhead
Thu Aug 09, 2001 12:27 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: On line play
Replies: 4
Views: 44

I have no way of locating your original reply to this subject post.
As I recall you said something about clearing my temp files. But I have refreashed and cleadered all filesI could thinkof and perhaps you have some other files in mind?
by gmhammerhead
Mon Jul 23, 2001 11:13 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Rev Six point what?
Replies: 3
Views: 47

How do I clear my chashe?
by gmhammerhead
Mon Jul 23, 2001 11:11 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: On line play
Replies: 4
Views: 44

On line play

How do I get set up to do online play?

I have rev version 6.0 and have beentold I need to update the page to get 6.1 but I do not know how to do that.
by gmhammerhead
Sat Jul 21, 2001 11:35 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Rev Six point what?
Replies: 3
Views: 47

Rev Six point what?

I am up to 6.0, so it says on the game, but have read that the latest rev is 6.1!

But the DL page shows no 6.1 DL only 6.0 and that is what I have. Am I missing something!

Again I am sorry to be using the formu for this but see my last post for reason.
by gmhammerhead
Sat Jul 21, 2001 11:28 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: personna non grata
Replies: 1
Views: 29

personna non grata

<r>Help.<br/>
<br/>
Sorry I am using the forum for this but I seem to be at a loss of where to turn for HELP!<br/>
<br/>
I seem to get thru to the formums OK but I am tring to get some technical help and have been told that I must contact the help desk... But when contacting the Help Desk I am told ...
by gmhammerhead
Sat Jul 21, 2001 11:00 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: No mo Snow! ?
Replies: 5
Views: 122

<r>Thanks all for the ideas!<br/>
I will try the sunglasses. <E>:cool:</E> <br/>
<br/>
Perhaps I can talk Wild Bill into doing ine of his big map/lots 'o reinforcements/ US vs German/ post 7-44 / Non invasion/ meeting engagement/ high visibility/ SUMMER ( with no freak snowstornms ) games.<br/>
<br ...
by gmhammerhead
Fri Jul 20, 2001 10:22 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: No mo Snow! ?
Replies: 5
Views: 122

No mo Snow! ?

<r>I need to find out if there is a wayto edit some of the large scenarios to eliminate the snow on the maps. I like both of WBW's large games ( Steel Sheild and Tragic Stand ) But my eyes are extremely sensitive to the whiteness of the snow. Is there a way to change the map or the season in these ...
by gmhammerhead
Wed Apr 18, 2001 8:32 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: What is the latest WORKING rev to SPW@W
Replies: 5
Views: 113

What is the latest WORKING rev to SPW@W

<r>HAve been away for a while. ( Long enough for someone else to take my login name...<E>:-(</E>)<br/>
<br/>
So, where are we at?<br/>
<br/>
What is the latest (IN PLAY) rev number for SPW@W - my last DL was SPW@W 4.5?<br/>
<br/>
Which of course cut the ma duce US .50 MG to a rediculous short range ...

Go to advanced search