Search found 7 matches

by Toothpick95
Tue Jul 31, 2001 7:01 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Old Old Old Question
Replies: 3
Views: 51

<r><EMOJI seq="1f615" tseq="1f615">:confused:</EMOJI> <br/>
<br/>
Now that does not make sense......obviously WAW which is based on SP2 uses Wavs......Somehow one ought to be able to play the silly things to figure out what file is for what sound. That way I can replace the lame ones with somthing ...
by Toothpick95
Mon Jul 30, 2001 7:27 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Old Old Old Question
Replies: 3
Views: 51

Old Old Old Question

<t>Hey, this is an old question concerning a VERY old gmae, but I figured you guys are the experts.<br/>
<br/>
On the ORIGINAL SP:2 game (Modern War) the sound files come in ".MEL Fles" any idea on what I need to play them, and more specifically how I can replace them with my own files, (Wavs or ...
by Toothpick95
Mon Jul 30, 2001 12:50 am
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: Old Old Old Question
Replies: 4
Views: 201

<t>Uh....the point was to play somthing OTHER than a WW2 game. :rolleyes: <br/>
<br/>
Seriously though, all I'm interested in is how to play/and/or/modify the existing .MEL sound files.<br/>
<br/>
Obviously it CAN be done b/c WAW uses WAVs.<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
I just rfinidhed reading BLACKHAWK DOWN ...
by Toothpick95
Sun Jul 29, 2001 9:19 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: Old Old Old Question
Replies: 4
Views: 201

Old Old Old Question

<t>Hey, this is an old question concerning a VERY old gmae, but I figured you guys are the experts.<br/>
<br/>
On the ORIGINAL SP:2 game (Modern War) the sound files come in "MEL Fles" any idea on what I need to play them, and more specifically how I can replace them with my own files, (Wavs or ...
by Toothpick95
Mon May 07, 2001 6:30 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Pointe Du Hoc
Replies: 7
Views: 82

<r><QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>Originally posted by Wild Bill:<br/>
<B><s>[b]</s>Well, you have your e-mail address blocked so I can't send the maps. I tried...WB<e>[/b]</e></B><e>[/quote]</e></QUOTE>

<br/>
Ack! <E>:eek:</E> <br/>
<br/>
Thanks for trying my friend....<br/>
<br/>
I think I fixed it....my ...
by Toothpick95
Mon May 07, 2001 6:01 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Pointe Du Hoc
Replies: 7
Views: 82

<r><QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>Originally posted by Paul Vebber:<br/>
<B><s>[b]</s>THere are two maps in the maps folder (by Drake) but no scenario.<e>[/b]</e></B><e>[/quote]</e></QUOTE>

<br/>
Where? I looked through all the maps included with the game. I also tried to look up online maps by "Drake" and ...
by Toothpick95
Mon May 07, 2001 2:34 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Pointe Du Hoc
Replies: 7
Views: 82

Pointe Du Hoc

<r>Greetings....<br/>
<br/>
I am new to this list, and I must say I have been enjoying immencly what I have been reading so far.<br/>
<br/>
I'm still using the old v. 4.2 because I cant find any working upgrades, but should be going for 5.0 eventually.<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
My question is, does anyone ...

Go to advanced search