Search found 4 matches

by Barry Wilson
Sun Aug 05, 2001 6:26 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: SPWaW upgrade download Success! Etc.
Replies: 3
Views: 301

SPWaW upgrade download Success! Etc.

<r>Guys, I finally managed to find a site where I could get the downloads for 5.02, 5.03 and 6.01 (<URL url="http://www.fprado.com">www.fprado.com</URL>), and they are ready to install to my 5.01 version of SP. Question.<br/>
Why do I have to delete the steel.prf file before each upgrade? I'm going ...
by Barry Wilson
Sat Aug 04, 2001 12:01 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: The Further Upgrades for SPWaW
Replies: 1
Views: 53

The Further Upgrades for SPWaW

<t>Since I've version 5.01 successfully installed I want now to add the further upgrades, i.e. vs. 5.02, 5.03 and 6.01. I know that you have to install them in that order, and that's what I'm going to do. However, I have a problem (doubtless temporary); I can't get the site for these upgrades to ...
by Barry Wilson
Fri Aug 03, 2001 7:23 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Success Installing SPWaW!
Replies: 1
Views: 54

Success Installing SPWaW!

<t>Guys, it's up and running beautifully! I've got version 5.01 going, and now I intend to install all the upgrades in their proper order (5.02, 5.03, 6.01) within a day or two.<br/>
It feels familiar (like the old Steel Panthers I, II, and III), but fellas this is indeed a different breed of cat to ...
by Barry Wilson
Wed Aug 01, 2001 8:20 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: The Public Release Date for SP: WaW
Replies: 7
Views: 187

The Public Release Date for SP: WaW

<t>Hey guys, just registered here. Looks like a great site.<br/>
<br/>
My question. I've owned in the past all the Steel Panthers games (all of them). I've looked forward to the game system being put into either Windows 95, 98, etc. When I finally heard that it was being done in those formats and ...

Go to advanced search