Search found 6 matches

by justicej
Mon Dec 10, 2001 12:16 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Naval BB Guns, and Gliders, and Landing Craft.
Replies: 6
Views: 94

Naval BB Guns, and Gliders, and Landing Craft.

<t>I've played Omaha, and Iwo Jima. I'm about to start the 2nd turn of Utah. <br/>
<br/>
How do you get the BB guns to fire, they are not even on the chart. I had FO units, in Omaha, but they were useless. <br/>
<br/>
Gliders in Utah. Do these show up on there own, or do you have to call them up ...
by justicej
Mon Dec 10, 2001 12:05 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Naval BB Guns, and Gliders, and Landing Craft.
Replies: 0
Views: 48

Naval BB Guns, and Gliders, and Landing Craft.

<t>I've played Omaha, and Iwo Jima. I'm about to start the 2nd turn of Utah. <br/>
<br/>
How do you get the BB guns to fire, they are not even on the chart. I had FO units, in Omaha, but they were useless. <br/>
<br/>
Gliders in Utah. Do these show up on there own, or do you have to call them up ...
by justicej
Wed Nov 21, 2001 6:47 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Iwo Jima?
Replies: 21
Views: 519

After the Marines dismount should the AMTRACKS stay or go back for reinforcements.
by justicej
Sat Nov 10, 2001 4:18 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: modern spwaw
Replies: 6
Views: 104

Combat Leader loks pretty good. I'll just wait for a modern version.
by justicej
Fri Nov 09, 2001 7:29 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: modern spwaw
Replies: 6
Views: 104

What would it take to get it going again.
by justicej
Fri Nov 09, 2001 7:28 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Steel Panthers & Win xp
Replies: 8
Views: 144

I just got SP Arsenal, and it will not run under 2000, or XP.

Go to advanced search