Search found 11 matches

by Bc2of5
Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:05 pm
Forum: Opponents wanted
Topic: Campaing ?
Replies: 1
Views: 177

RE: Campaing ?

Hi lechenne

I am interested in a campaign game. First game against an human,but i will try my best[;)]


Bc
by Bc2of5
Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:31 am
Forum: Opponents wanted
Topic: Looking for Jap Opponent Scen #19
Replies: 2
Views: 127

Hi BlackSunshine

I am up for a game as japanese in scen. 19.I think I will be able to make one turn a day.Just drop me a line to:Sun_vader@gmx.de
by Bc2of5
Wed Jan 08, 2003 3:37 pm
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: Another reason why we should be able to set air mission targets ourselves.
Replies: 207
Views: 7743

<t>As i am already said many,many post above in this topic seems it for me necessary to change routines whicht set up raids and raids go out to naval targets with 40 or 50 escorts(which makes sometimes sense,sometimes not) and a handfull of bombers,but when a raid goes out to an heavy defended ...
by Bc2of5
Sat Jan 04, 2003 5:35 pm
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: Another reason why we should be able to set air mission targets ourselves.
Replies: 207
Views: 7743

<t>And a strike should use it's escorts when they are available;) ,it would be reeeeally nice when some messages would tell the theater commander in the execution phase what is going on his airfields....like airfield commander depatch raid containg 37 bombers and 50 escorts towrds hex...to engage ...
by Bc2of5
Tue Dec 31, 2002 12:38 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The Worst War Movie You've Ever Seen?
Replies: 132
Views: 5031

In the german translation,his Colonel is telling his deeds.....40 or so kills in Vietnam,in the whole war.....Japansese and German parents...blabla

later in the movie he will kill a lot more than in his whole time in Vietnam and this in one or two days.Bah.
by Bc2of5
Tue Dec 31, 2002 11:58 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The Worst War Movie You've Ever Seen?
Replies: 132
Views: 5031

<t>The best war movie I have seen so far was from Russia,I was able to get the TV-programm from the DDR and it was 89.Surprisingly it was not much propaganda in the film.The no-name actors made really an impression on me.An russion division went to the front in the last days of 42 to keep Manstein's ...
by Bc2of5
Mon Dec 30, 2002 4:01 am
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: Suggestions for the next patch
Replies: 6
Views: 95

<t>When I check any squadrons on Rabaul airfield and a carrier task force is docking there,than does the game lock(right expression?) everytime around the carrier groups and when I hit the next button i will saw only the other carrier borne groups,land based are not displayed this way,i have ...
by Bc2of5
Sun Dec 29, 2002 8:50 pm
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: Whats the highest Kill count any of your pilots have?
Replies: 21
Views: 614

Squadron leader Jackson who took in 2 sorties from PM 9 enemies down(mostly bombers)
by Bc2of5
Sun Dec 29, 2002 12:34 pm
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: Another reason why we should be able to set air mission targets ourselves.
Replies: 207
Views: 7743

<t>The plan:Japan will train it's units and save aircraft to subdue Pm in 6 weeks,enough Zeroes should be able to have an numerical and qualitative advantage.<br/>
<br/>
Time passes.Training goes on,number of planes grows.<br/>
<br/>
I amassed acording to my plan a huge fleet of fighters to protect ...
by Bc2of5
Sun Dec 29, 2002 11:53 am
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: Whats the highest Kill count any of your pilots have?
Replies: 21
Views: 614

There was big week for my Zeroes over Pm.3 Days of fighting and now are 130 Zeros und 90 Allied fighters gone:o ,best here had 4 kills buton the allied side there was a guy specialized on zeros who caught already 13:mad: ,hopefully I will never see him again.
by Bc2of5
Wed Dec 25, 2002 2:44 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Impression on 2.20
Replies: 0
Views: 55

Impression on 2.20

<t>I am playing a "Decision in the south Pacific" campaing as Japan with 2.20.I am end of may now and I counting my A6m3 to replace(hopefully) the older A5m's,but 2 times already their pool was suddenly empty but none unit received any(I looked everywhere,carriers,even the reinforcement groups),on ...

Go to advanced search