Search found 6 matches

by wordsmith
Sat Feb 08, 2003 2:01 am
Forum: Opponents wanted
Topic: Seeking Japanese Player
Replies: 1
Views: 57

Seeking Japanese Player

<r>I had to leave my earlier games after many months, to handle a family crisis, but I am back to play any Japanese players. I can play several turns per day and I am open to the scenarios.<br/>
<br/>
Please email me at <EMAIL email="nmwordsmith@cybermesa.com"><s>[email]</s>nmwordsmith@cybermesa.com ...
by wordsmith
Mon Jan 13, 2003 5:23 am
Forum: Opponents wanted
Topic: WANTED: Japanese Player
Replies: 0
Views: 80

WANTED: Japanese Player

I would like to play new games with experienced or new players. i prefer to play US as i have been playing Japanese. I can play several turns a day. Please email first turn to:

nmwordsmith@cybermesa.com.
by wordsmith
Fri Dec 27, 2002 12:56 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: how do i open UV in its own window?
Replies: 2
Views: 58

i have tried -w but it still only allows me to alt tab...i had thought there was a way for UV to open in a new winder i can leave up
by wordsmith
Thu Dec 26, 2002 5:10 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: how do i open UV in its own window?
Replies: 2
Views: 58

how do i open UV in its own window?

how do i open UV in its own window?
by wordsmith
Sat Nov 16, 2002 12:49 am
Forum: Opponents wanted
Topic: experienced...seeking same
Replies: 0
Views: 27

experienced...seeking same

looking for opponents...can play several turns per day you pick UV #

nmwordsmith@cybermesa.com
by wordsmith
Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:39 am
Forum: Opponents wanted
Topic: Dedicated UV Opponents Wanted!
Replies: 0
Views: 88

Dedicated UV Opponents Wanted!

I am seeking UV opponents who are dedicated to playing serious email games. Email me at: nmwordsmith@cybermesa.com.

Go to advanced search