Search found 2 matches

by mjm800
Tue Sep 03, 2002 10:31 am
Forum: War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945
Topic: The name of the game
Replies: 28
Views: 583

<t>Victory Games published a game entitled:<br/>
War in the Pacific- the Struggle Against Japan 1942-1945. It is my assumtion that this is an adaptation of that game and therfore has its title.<br/>
<br/>
As for the name, it does not bother me in the least. WWII was a struggle against both Germany ...
by mjm800
Sat Aug 03, 2002 6:20 am
Forum: Pacific War: The Matrix Edition
Topic: Numbers do not display
Replies: 1
Views: 67

Numbers do not display

<t>Well, of course it is clear that I am a rookie here so I will get right down to it.<br/>
<br/>
I have downloaded Pac War and I have clicked on the exe. The game starts fine and while letters display normally all numbers excluding zero are unreadable.<br/>
<br/>
Anyone have any ideas? I tried ...

Go to advanced search