Search found 4 matches

by buzz21
Mon Mar 31, 2003 2:07 pm
Forum: SP:WaW Training Center
Topic: air power in campains
Replies: 1
Views: 52

air power in campains

<t>Hello..I am new to SPWAW.So far I like the game very much.But I am having one problem.When getting add on units I never get to get airpower.I am playing a set campain in which I am the U.S.,I believe it is normandy to end of war,not sure of titlle.I am in my 6th battle and still no ac.What must a ...
by buzz21
Mon Oct 28, 2002 6:38 am
Forum: Pacific War: The Matrix Edition
Topic: Quite a journey
Replies: 2
Views: 70

Good job

Great post...I also say dido to Matrix and a heck of a great job..And a thumbs up to all you gamers to keep a great game going.And thanks for all the good post,and teaching a old dog new tricks:D
by buzz21
Mon Oct 28, 2002 6:31 am
Forum: Pacific War: The Matrix Edition
Topic: Target hex change
Replies: 4
Views: 172

I did not know of any mine laying going on Pacific war..Are you maybe thinking of a different game..:o :cool: :cool:
by buzz21
Mon Oct 14, 2002 2:55 am
Forum: Pacific War: The Matrix Edition
Topic: Best US-Brit carrier ac combo
Replies: 4
Views: 86

Best US-Brit carrier ac combo

Hi,Iam new to this.But what are the best Aircraft group or types to have on my US carriers.

Go to advanced search