Search found 6 matches

by wordsmith1
Sun Aug 17, 2003 12:29 am
Forum: Opponents wanted
Topic: Seeking Challenging Allies or Axis
Replies: 0
Views: 94

Seeking Challenging Allies or Axis

I am seeking several new players for either USN or IJN. PLease email wordsmith@sbcglobal.net.
by wordsmith1
Mon Jul 07, 2003 5:39 am
Forum: Opponents wanted
Topic: I'm Back....Old Timer challenges Players
Replies: 3
Views: 140

UV

I still have time for a few more IJN player...
by wordsmith1
Sun Jun 29, 2003 4:55 am
Forum: Opponents wanted
Topic: I'm Back....Old Timer challenges Players
Replies: 3
Views: 140

I'm Back....Old Timer challenges Players

<r>Please email me at <EMAIL email="wordsmith@newmexico.com"><s>[email]</s>wordsmith@newmexico.com<e>[/email]</e></EMAIL> if you are interested in playing a long game. I can do at least 2 turns per day. I prefer playing US. I will play IJN. We can discuss strategy as we play or quietly enjoy the ...
by wordsmith1
Sat May 31, 2003 9:54 am
Forum: War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945
Topic: wip
Replies: 11
Views: 232

wip

when will it be available for purchase?
by wordsmith1
Sat Apr 26, 2003 1:03 pm
Forum: Opponents wanted
Topic: Seeking Challenging Allies
Replies: 1
Views: 110

Seeking Challenging Allies

<r>I am looking for Allies players. New and experienced players are welcome. I can play several turns each day. I have the latest patch. You can select the scenario and the preferences or we can discuss them. I am a writer and I sometimes use the game's developments in my WWII fiction. Send your ...
by wordsmith1
Tue Apr 22, 2003 8:27 pm
Forum: Opponents wanted
Topic: Looking for IJN players
Replies: 1
Views: 106

Looking for IJN players

<r>I am looking for IJN players. New and experienced players are welcome. I can play several turns each day. I have the latest patch. You can select the scenario and the preferences or we can discuss them. I am a writer and I sometimes use the game's developments in my WWII fiction. Send your first ...

Go to advanced search