Search found 4 matches

by Cobra1944
Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:20 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Cheap Games
Replies: 3
Views: 111

Most of the pc wargames that I paid 'top-dollar' for just a few years ago are now for free download at the underdogs. :(
by Cobra1944
Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:17 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Virus Alert
Replies: 37
Views: 800

Re: The best answer

<r><QUOTE><s>[QUOTE]</s><I><s>[i]</s>Originally posted by chief <e>[/i]</e></I><br/>
<B><s>[B]</s>Cobra: go to the MSN site on the WEB and read about the worm, its the best place to get the correct answer and with less confusion on how its spread. <br/>
<br/>
Oh by the way Welcome aboard.<E>:)</E ...
by Cobra1944
Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:15 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Virus Alert
Replies: 37
Views: 800

<r><QUOTE><s>[QUOTE]</s><I><s>[i]</s>Originally posted by Marc Schwanebeck <e>[/i]</e></I><br/>
<B><s>[B]</s>Read about it here:<br/>
<br/>
<URL url="http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.blaster.worm.html"><s>[url]</s><LINK_TEXT text="http://securityresponse.symantec.com/av ...
by Cobra1944
Wed Aug 13, 2003 9:51 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Virus Alert
Replies: 37
Views: 800

How is this virus spread?

Can I pick it up merely by getting on the Internet?

Go to advanced search