Search found 10 matches

by markbroughton
Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:36 pm
Forum: Close Combat: Modern Tactics
Topic: Battle ended morale.
Replies: 3
Views: 396

Battle ended morale.

<t> Bought the game yesterday, and generally enjoying it( aside from lack of campaign mode, some pathfinding gliches)<br/>
<br/>
I have a number of battle end due to the moral of the both sides dropping too low, this is a very unsatisfing way for the battle to end. The game I just finished this ...
by markbroughton
Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:47 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: check ground troop reenforcement schedule CTD
Replies: 0
Views: 47

check ground troop reenforcement schedule CTD

When I go to check the ground troop re-enforcement schedule in the intel brief I get a CTD. Only recently atarted to happen (After last Patch I think).

Any Ideas
by markbroughton
Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:51 pm
Forum: War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945
Topic: Supply paths
Replies: 1
Views: 49

Supply paths

I have two japanese division sat in the rangoon hex, if i place a unit in the hex above will that cut their supply or can the supply path route through river hexes without a road.

mark
by markbroughton
Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:33 am
Forum: War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945
Topic: Movie Sink the Bismarck
Replies: 18
Views: 451

RE: Movie Sink the Bismarck

<t> I like threads like this,<br/>
<br/>
How about this one Richard Todd appeared in the film The Longest Day as Major John Howard who`s unit captured the bridges over the Orne and Caen canel (Pegasus bridge). Actually on D-day Lt Richard Todd was part of 6th airborne divison, his battalion ...
by markbroughton
Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:07 pm
Forum: War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945
Topic: Why can't I use sub float planes?
Replies: 27
Views: 576

RE: Why can't I use sub float planes?

Never mind submarine launched float planes, I want to know when japanese fire ballons are going to be included.[:)]

http://www.vectorsite.net/avfusen.html
by markbroughton
Fri Jul 09, 2004 10:40 am
Forum: War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945
Topic: Not the game I was hoping for
Replies: 68
Views: 2378

RE: Not the game I was hoping for

<r> <QUOTE><s>[quote]</s> You get to spend hours pushing transport ships about whilst the computer fights the battle. <e>[/quote]</e></QUOTE>
<br/>
I have to say that one of the things that I find that makes UV so great and hopefully WITP is exactly this, the management of resources. I like the ...
by markbroughton
Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:22 pm
Forum: War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945
Topic: not attacking pearl harbour?
Replies: 5
Views: 97

not attacking pearl harbour?

<t> I have been playing UV for a while now and i`m really looking forward to WITP.(after pay day that is)<br/>
<br/>
A couple of questions to those who are playing already.<br/>
<br/>
a) is it possible not to attack pearl harbour on turn 1.<br/>
<br/>
b) does it make any sense not to and wait ...
by markbroughton
Fri Nov 14, 2003 5:56 pm
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: Disaster at Shortland!
Replies: 20
Views: 442

I thought it was just me

I tried to land 2 Marine divs and support at Shortland and got creamed. I lost 18000+ troops I managed to withdraw some of the units which are now recovering at Nomoua.

That taught me an important lesson.
by markbroughton
Wed Nov 12, 2003 4:39 pm
Forum: War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945
Topic: Aircraft Carrier's Aircraft Ordnance Magazine Loads
Replies: 27
Views: 666

Magazine loads

<t>Pry,<br/>
<br/>
That was a really interesting post, can I ask you were you got the information about the magazine loads? Most texts about the subject tend to overlook this aspect. I was really surprised about the number of Torpedo`s in particular, but make sense when think about the size of the ...

Go to advanced search