Search found 11 matches

by BOBULUS
Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:51 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Instalation problem!!!!
Replies: 14
Views: 233

RE: Instalation problem!!!!

i dont know I just got it from a friend , without the box, but it has still the adhesive picture on it
by BOBULUS
Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:16 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Instalation problem!!!!
Replies: 14
Views: 233

RE: Instalation problem!!!!

no, there is another file. iesetup.exe..i think
by BOBULUS
Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:52 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Instalation problem!!!!
Replies: 14
Views: 233

RE: Instalation problem!!!!

win 98 second edition
by BOBULUS
Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:52 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Instalation problem!!!!
Replies: 14
Views: 233

RE: Instalation problem!!!!

But I think that on this PC are some java issues...might be that?
by BOBULUS
Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:48 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Instalation problem!!!!
Replies: 14
Views: 233

RE: Instalation problem!!!!

On C i have 3,51 gb on D 14.6
by BOBULUS
Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:21 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Instalation problem!!!!
Replies: 14
Views: 233

RE: Instalation problem!!!!

I think I'm dumb for that, the only thing I know that is win 98 on network.[&:]
by BOBULUS
Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:18 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Instalation problem!!!!
Replies: 14
Views: 233

RE: Instalation problem!!!!

How I do login as administrator?
by BOBULUS
Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:57 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Instalation problem!!!!
Replies: 14
Views: 233

Instalation problem!!!!

I start the cd and nothings happen, lately I've discovered a note which says "could not create log file...c:\windows\blablabla.txt
by BOBULUS
Thu Feb 12, 2004 4:57 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Unable to run 8.o
Replies: 1
Views: 94

Unable to run 8.o

I've recently installed the 8.0 version and when i start the game menu it goes black, when I start mech.exe it goes desktop. the sistem running is a 98 win and the computer is on a network. please help.
by BOBULUS
Thu Feb 12, 2004 2:39 pm
Forum: SP:WaW Training Center
Topic: SPWAW running problems
Replies: 1
Views: 62

SPWAW running problems

I've installed 8.0 but it wont run, the system running is a network computer win 98,tried launching via mech.exe but no help.Please help
by BOBULUS
Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:27 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Steel panthers 8.0 download problem
Replies: 1
Views: 45

Steel panthers 8.0 download problem

I was wondering if I can somehow get a copy of CD cos I have a modem and is really hard to download it from the site. Thanks in advance.[:(]

Go to advanced search