Search found 87 matches

by Makoto
Fri Sep 17, 2004 10:28 pm
Forum: Conquest of the Aegean
Topic: Money Burning in My Pocket!!
Replies: 16
Views: 841

RE: Money Burning in My Pocket!!

so can we count on umm, a christmas release? Perhaps January? [;)]
by Makoto
Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:26 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Non- wargames you play and why
Replies: 108
Views: 4562

RE: Non- wargames you play and why

At the moment it's HTTR, IL2 FB and Ace expansion, and Doom3. Been playing around with a few demos lately, Warhammer 40k and Rome TW. My future games look to be Pacific Fighters, Rome Total War, and Conquest of the Aegean.
by Makoto
Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:45 am
Forum: Scenario Design & Modding [HTTR]
Topic: Creating maps
Replies: 20
Views: 4305

RE: Creating maps

I think I've asked this question before, but I can't find the thread. Where do you guys get your maps? Do you download them or are they physical copies?
by Makoto
Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:59 am
Forum: Highway to the Reich
Topic: User Created Scenarios
Replies: 8
Views: 436

RE: User Created Scenarios

as far as maps go, can we use RDOA with HTTR?
by Makoto
Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:54 am
Forum: After Action Reports [HTTR]
Topic: Coup De Main
Replies: 12
Views: 2592

RE: Coup De Main

looking at your score it seems like this was a slugathon [;)]
by Makoto
Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:51 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Operation Fall Blau
Replies: 4
Views: 222

RE: Operation Fall Blau

alrighty. Will it be compatible with Pacific since that comes out in a month?
by Makoto
Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:14 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Operation Fall Blau
Replies: 4
Views: 222

RE: Operation Fall Blau

is there a forum or a website?
by Makoto
Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:00 pm
Forum: Decisive Battles: Battles in Normandy
Topic: The price
Replies: 99
Views: 2894

RE: The price

<r> I'm hoping that we won't be paying extra for the manual, box etc. I'll pay 60 bucks for a game that's good, but I won't be paying 60 bucks for a game that doesn't include everything it should. <br/>

<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>SSG has worked on this for a year and the game is simply phenomenal. <e ...
by Makoto
Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:16 pm
Forum: Conquest of the Aegean
Topic: Future operational level game?
Replies: 18
Views: 595

RE: Future operational level game?

Yeah, I like HTTR the way it is, just gimme the Bulge, D-Day, North Africa, the Pacific, and Russia. [:D]
by Makoto
Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:07 pm
Forum: FlashPoint Germany
Topic: ?
Replies: 29
Views: 1214

RE: ?

thanks [:)]
by Makoto
Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:11 am
Forum: FlashPoint Germany
Topic: ?
Replies: 29
Views: 1214

RE: ?

any chance we'll be able to mod OOBs and TOEs ?
by Makoto
Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:22 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Where is the Battlefields! Forum Gone?
Replies: 18
Views: 700

RE: Where is the Battlefields! Forum Gone?

they just changed the name, its Command Operations blah blah blah now[:D]
by Makoto
Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:41 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: What modern tank are considered...
Replies: 52
Views: 8098

RE: What modern tank are considered...

hmm I wonder how those tanks in the present war got knocked around, did they run over mines?
by Makoto
Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:51 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: What modern tank are considered...
Replies: 52
Views: 8098

RE: What modern tank are considered...

<r> <QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>Personally I would say, Leopard 2A6 would be a winner. Exellent armour, good mobility etc. Now what makes it a winner compared to M1A2 is that it has a new main gun. AS LEO 2A5 has the same main gun as M1A2, the A6 - model has the new longer barrel 120mm gun. <e>[/quote]</e ...
by Makoto
Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:28 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Am I blind?
Replies: 3
Views: 140

RE: Am I blind?

post
by Makoto
Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:57 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: just a little question
Replies: 3
Views: 159

just a little question

is Lessthesarge's death still in effect?
by Makoto
Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:55 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Who was better: Patton or Rommel
Replies: 232
Views: 8719

RE: Who was better: Patton or Rommel

...
by Makoto
Wed Jun 23, 2004 7:24 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Matrix Games at GenCon Indy?
Replies: 3
Views: 247

RE: Matrix Games at GenCon Indy?

GenCon, the RPG convention? or is that GameCon?
by Makoto
Wed Jun 23, 2004 7:24 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: New Forum in Town
Replies: 13
Views: 321

RE: New Forum in Town

I have been known to dable in the artform known as poetry. Thank you very much.

I'm serious, Rune can be very poetic. Mostly haikus so far, I'm not sure if he knows how to do a sonnet or limerick.
by Makoto
Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:36 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Guys can you help me please?
Replies: 15
Views: 430

RE: Guys can you help me please?

HTTR : Civil War

*drooool*

Go to advanced search