Search found 16 matches

by steverodgers801OLD
Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:20 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: japanese ship production
Replies: 1
Views: 105

japanese ship production

it is 1944 feb and my produciton on new ships has frozen. the yamato and musashi still havent arrived any help
by steverodgers801OLD
Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:22 am
Forum: War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945
Topic: air attack
Replies: 1
Views: 74

air attack

I have some japanese land squadrons they will attack surface ships and have sunk some but when a british carrier group comes into range the groups wont attack
by steverodgers801OLD
Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:18 am
Forum: War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945
Topic: Calling for help with Dutch ship art
Replies: 11
Views: 311

RE: Calling for help with Dutch ship art

janes fighting ships has some photos and details
by steverodgers801OLD
Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:47 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: ship reinforcement
Replies: 2
Views: 107

ship reinforcement

I keep getting a message that the taiho is arriving at tokyo but its not there
by steverodgers801OLD
Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:47 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: hq loading
Replies: 12
Views: 341

hq loading

I have the 5th amphib HQ in two spots and I cannt load the 7th amphib HQ from sf this is the only unit so far that wont load at all
by steverodgers801OLD
Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:24 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: auto sub ops
Replies: 25
Views: 594

auto sub ops

I have set the automatic sub ops but my subs just go to port and sit there and i dont want to have to keep setting them up and the group is set to computer control
by steverodgers801OLD
Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:57 pm
Forum: War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945
Topic: ship types
Replies: 2
Views: 105

ship types

how can I get a list of the ship types and what they do I need help on the repair and supply ones
by steverodgers801OLD
Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:10 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: ending turn
Replies: 2
Views: 86

ending turn

I am having a problem in that I click end turn but the game keeps going back to pearl as if it wants me to do something
by steverodgers801OLD
Mon Jul 05, 2004 8:16 pm
Forum: Pacific War: The Matrix Edition
Topic: pbem helper
Replies: 1
Views: 99

pbem helper

here is a link for a pbem helper it cuts the need to zip files i love it
any questions on setting up email me
http://www.sci.fi/~fuerte/PBEMHelperSetup.exe
by steverodgers801OLD
Mon Jul 05, 2004 8:09 pm
Forum: Pacific War: The Matrix Edition
Topic: Supply, supply, supply???
Replies: 3
Views: 205

RE: Supply, supply, supply???

land air forces are the key, as the japanese save them for the philipines if a base is under air threat dont waste the ships to resupply get the aircraft out and if possible the troops
by steverodgers801OLD
Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:40 am
Forum: War In Russia: The Matrix Edition
Topic: west front transfer
Replies: 1
Views: 134

west front transfer

My game locks up when I try to rail trans into west front i get as far as clicking on the corps desired but I cannt select the unit or exit
by steverodgers801OLD
Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:23 am
Forum: War In Russia: The Matrix Edition
Topic: OPPONENT SOUGHT
Replies: 3
Views: 133

RE: OPPONENT SOUGHT

want to play still
by steverodgers801OLD
Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:22 am
Forum: War In Russia: The Matrix Edition
Topic: Opponent Wanted
Replies: 12
Views: 459

RE: Opponent Wanted

still care to play
by steverodgers801OLD
Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:21 am
Forum: War In Russia: The Matrix Edition
Topic: Anybody looking for a game?
Replies: 1
Views: 97

RE: Anybody looking for a game?

willing to play if you like
by steverodgers801OLD
Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:19 am
Forum: War In Russia: The Matrix Edition
Topic: looking for an opponent
Replies: 2
Views: 127

RE: looking for an opponent

still looking I am good against the computer still learning how to play people
by steverodgers801OLD
Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:16 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Game Crash
Replies: 23
Views: 735

RE: Game Crash

I am playing wir and it wwont let me transfer units into france I do rail trans and when I go to the unit it wont let me select it just freezes up

Go to advanced search