Search found 4 matches

by ganderson52
Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:38 pm
Forum: Mega-Campaigns for SP:WaW
Topic: NBW92
Replies: 4
Views: 369

RE: NBW92

<t> As I suspected, thanks for tracking it down for me.<br/>
<br/>
However, I have a problem in that it is obviously a fixed barrel, and as such must have been pretty much a lousy weapon, also most of the information actually points to the thing being a smoke discharger rather than a mortar.<br ...
by ganderson52
Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:42 pm
Forum: Mega-Campaigns for SP:WaW
Topic: NBW92
Replies: 4
Views: 369

NBW92

I cannot find this mortar(?) weapon on the web or any tank manuals etc. nor have I ever seen anything except smoke dischargers on the tanks.

Can anyone explain to me what it is??

Puzzled!
by ganderson52
Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:06 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: Manual?
Replies: 1
Views: 82

Manual?

I have just loaded in SPWAW and was going to try for the tutorial, which asks me to get text file from the Manuel, I can't seem to find it.

I know its dumb but can someone please point me in the right direction?

thanks
George
by ganderson52
Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:30 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: SteelPanthersWAW
Replies: 38
Views: 1096

SteelPanthersWAW

<t> My good friend Billy and I have been playing SPIII for ages. I have a new computer which has Windows XP Home.<br/>
<br/>
Does SPWAW run ok on this as we would like to continue our sparring for several more years.<br/>
<br/>
As we live in the UK a download would be prohibitive, so we will buy ...

Go to advanced search