Search found 3 matches

by philalne
Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:48 am
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: WitP Manual?
Replies: 3
Views: 81

RE: WitP Manual?

Roger, Roger.....


I should have thought of that....

Just too eager, I guess.....
by philalne
Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:40 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: WitP Manual?
Replies: 3
Views: 81

WitP Manual?

<r> I just downloaded this super-duper game.<br/>
<br/>
And, was wondering if I could get an electronic rule book? I actually need to read the rule book in this one!<br/>
<br/>
Regards,<br/>
<br/>
Phil Alne<br/>
<br/>
PS: If anyone has it, could you email me it at. <EMAIL email="palne ...
by philalne
Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:38 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: SPWAW Generals Edition blank disc
Replies: 9
Views: 204

RE: SPWAW Generals Edition blank disc

<t> Well Rick,<br/>
<br/>
Nice to see you're, "making friends and influencing people." If you're the Rick White I worked with, you should know better then posting such a abrasive message.<br/>
<br/>
A blank disc....big deal......<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
I hope you're doing well.<br/>
<br/>
Regards ...

Go to advanced search