ORIGINAL: Mynok
I don't know about that.....any critter that hides out under daddy's arse for 3 months is going to have a cleanliness issue......[:'(]
Yeah, but Daddy doesn't eat for about 4 months (120+ days) - not much of a cleanliness issue...
Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami
ORIGINAL: Mynok
I don't know about that.....any critter that hides out under daddy's arse for 3 months is going to have a cleanliness issue......[:'(]
I have to give the penguins this one. If i was sitting buck naked on ice in the south pole I too would be hiding under anything that didn't move too quickly.ORIGINAL: Mynok
I don't know about that.....any critter that hides out under daddy's arse for 3 months is going to have a cleanliness issue......[:'(]

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
I have to give the penguins this one. If i was sitting buck naked on ice in the south pole I too would be hiding under anything that didn't move too quickly.ORIGINAL: Mynok
I don't know about that.....any critter that hides out under daddy's arse for 3 months is going to have a cleanliness issue......[:'(]


ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
i just watched March of the Penguins yesterday. i am not sure how fabertong managed to have his twins survive. The penguin colony they showed was really rough on the males - they would lose half of their body weight standing out there in -80 degree temps with 100 mph winds for 4 months (well, it wasn't like that the ENTIRE time, but still) - then walk 70 miles back to the ocean...[X(][X(][X(][X(]

Llamas look wierd anyway...even the word 'llama' looks wierd.[:D]ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
Sorry Mynok!!
Here is today's NAKED ANIMAL:
THE NAKED LLAMA!!!
which looks really weird without it's hair...
![]()


ORIGINAL: Mynok
It is definitely interesting.
If you think its bad being an emperor, try being a serf penguin.ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
ORIGINAL: Mynok
It is definitely interesting.
Very interesting - beautifully shot.
and i've decided i definitely DON'T want to come back as an Emperor penguin...[:'(][:D]

Very interesting - beautifully shot.

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli
Man, that llama was weird looking. Sorry I missed it. Five hours of meetings today.[X(] I'm ready to end it all. Where's the razor blade?


