The Thread

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: Mynok


I don't know about that.....any critter that hides out under daddy's arse for 3 months is going to have a cleanliness issue......[:'(]

Yeah, but Daddy doesn't eat for about 4 months (120+ days) - not much of a cleanliness issue...
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: Test Thread

Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: Mynok


I don't know about that.....any critter that hides out under daddy's arse for 3 months is going to have a cleanliness issue......[:'(]
I have to give the penguins this one. If i was sitting buck naked on ice in the south pole I too would be hiding under anything that didn't move too quickly.
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

ORIGINAL: Mynok


I don't know about that.....any critter that hides out under daddy's arse for 3 months is going to have a cleanliness issue......[:'(]
I have to give the penguins this one. If i was sitting buck naked on ice in the south pole I too would be hiding under anything that didn't move too quickly.

i just watched March of the Penguins yesterday. i am not sure how fabertong managed to have his twins survive. The penguin colony they showed was really rough on the males - they would lose half of their body weight standing out there in -80 degree temps with 100 mph winds for 4 months (well, it wasn't like that the ENTIRE time, but still) - then walk 70 miles back to the ocean...[X(][X(][X(][X(]
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: Test Thread

Post by niceguy2005 »

OK. Things are slow around here. So....

Here's a chance for Nik to do some serious punting! Better get your big boots on for this one.

Image
Attachments
catthreesome.jpg
catthreesome.jpg (30.17 KiB) Viewed 217 times
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: Test Thread

Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
i just watched March of the Penguins yesterday. i am not sure how fabertong managed to have his twins survive. The penguin colony they showed was really rough on the males - they would lose half of their body weight standing out there in -80 degree temps with 100 mph winds for 4 months (well, it wasn't like that the ENTIRE time, but still) - then walk 70 miles back to the ocean...[X(][X(][X(][X(]

I haven't seen it yet. I hear its good.
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mynok »


It is definitely interesting.
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
rogueusmc
Posts: 4583
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:21 pm
Location: Texas...what country are YOU from?
Contact:

RE: Test Thread

Post by rogueusmc »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

Sorry Mynok!!

Here is today's NAKED ANIMAL:

THE NAKED LLAMA!!!

which looks really weird without it's hair...

Image
Llamas look wierd anyway...even the word 'llama' looks wierd.[:D]
There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.

Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Image
User avatar
dtravel
Posts: 4533
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 6:34 pm

RE: Test Thread

Post by dtravel »

Having *static* DSL service *static* trying to *static* lacement modem *static* *dead air*
This game does not have a learning curve. It has a learning cliff.

"Bomb early, bomb often, bomb everything." - Niceguy

Any bugs I report are always straight stock games.

Image
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: Mynok


It is definitely interesting.

Very interesting - beautifully shot.

and i've decided i definitely DON'T want to come back as an Emperor penguin...[:'(][:D]
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: Test Thread

Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
ORIGINAL: Mynok


It is definitely interesting.

Very interesting - beautifully shot.

and i've decided i definitely DON'T want to come back as an Emperor penguin...[:'(][:D]
If you think its bad being an emperor, try being a serf penguin.
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mynok »

Very interesting - beautifully shot.

No kidding. What a heck of a gig for those photogs. I'll bet some of them were wanting a penguin butt to hide under.
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
Speedysteve
Posts: 15990
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Reading, England

RE: Test Thread

Post by Speedysteve »

Sorry for no show today. Work was busy, i'm going to the gym at lunchbreaks also now and I was particularly p*ssed since it's Valentines and my GF is in Turkey!

P.S. Cr*p. I've guessed Llama most days![8|][:D]
WitE 2 Tester
WitE Tester
BTR/BoB Tester
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mynok »


Personally, I don't think that is a llama but rather a new-fangled sex toy......[:D]
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: Test Thread

Post by niceguy2005 »

Looks like an ethnic llama with a fro.
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16734
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mike Solli »

Man, that llama was weird looking. Sorry I missed it. Five hours of meetings today.[X(] I'm ready to end it all. Where's the razor blade?

Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mynok »


Razor blade? You need this one after five hours of meetings:



Image
Attachments
aberdn27.jpg
aberdn27.jpg (22.1 KiB) Viewed 217 times
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
RUPD3658
Posts: 6921
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2002 2:25 am
Location: East Brunswick, NJ

RE: Test Thread

Post by RUPD3658 »

If it was one of those "Mission and Vision" meetings I would go with the cannon.
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits"- Darwin Awards 2003

"No plan survives contact with the enemy." - Field Marshall Helmuth von Moltke
[img]https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/upfi ... EDB99F.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mynok »


Any meeting where the terms "core competency", "integrity", and "business processes" are all used with the same frequency as "the", "an" and "a" is a candidate for a cannon kissing.
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: Test Thread

Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

Man, that llama was weird looking. Sorry I missed it. Five hours of meetings today.[X(] I'm ready to end it all. Where's the razor blade?


YOu have my sympathy. Since I went to work for myself that is the best thing about it, NO MEETINGS.

Here's a link to a cartoon for you Mike
http://news.yahoo.com/comics/060211/cx_ ... MlJVRPUCUl
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
dtravel
Posts: 4533
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 6:34 pm

RE: Test Thread

Post by dtravel »

Corporate Meetings.

Well, let's see here, how's this? Once upon a time, I was on call and was constantly responding to problem reports Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I am supposed to have a "very important" meeting with my supervisor on Monday. No idea what for, he refused to tell me. So I show up at the office Monday morning after being awake and under stress for 72 hours straight solely to attend this "very important" meeting which is scheduled for immediately after the weekly staff meeting. In the staff meeting I take all of thirty seconds to tell everyone all my projects are on schedule with no problems reported, then literally fall asleep, head on the table, for the rest of the meeting. (Everyone in the meeting knew why, they had all seen the email call reports I had been posting all weekend every hour or so.) Staff meeting ends, someone wakes me up and I literally stagger off after my supervisor for our "very important" meeting. He then tells me that the "very important" meeting has been rescheduled and he'll let me know when the new date and time are.

A few days later the "very important" meeting takes place and turns out to be my performance review. First thing to discuss, my falling asleep in the staff meeting.

This game does not have a learning curve. It has a learning cliff.

"Bomb early, bomb often, bomb everything." - Niceguy

Any bugs I report are always straight stock games.

Image
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”