ORIGINAL: Mynok
Yeah, those are clearly Allied mongeese, as they are overly numerous and way oversized. [:D]
I think you may be right........

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami
ORIGINAL: Mynok
Yeah, those are clearly Allied mongeese, as they are overly numerous and way oversized. [:D]




ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
Because it has been so quiet.
![]()




ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
This one reminds me of a story of a friend of mine that was a nuclear weapons technician in the Air Force back in the late 60's in Germany. One day, after they finished painting something, they decided to have some fun with the guards on the post, so they all went running down past the guard post (flipping their security passes into the booth as they ran by at top speed). The guards (who knew what they were Nuclear Weapons techs) didn't know what to do (but did stay at their posts, looking very worried....)[:'(]


LOL. I personally think being serious should be against the law.ORIGINAL: RUPD3658
No sense of humor. When I was trying to enlist my recruiter asked me a series of questions one of which was I ever a member of the communist party. I answered "Nyet". He didn't get the joke.





ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
Here is another reason that troops die from mosquito bites in the malarial zones...
![]()


