The Thread

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: Speedy

Phew. I feel slightly better now. I have rarely if ever guessed that.


Yeah, but you DID miss the kangaroo!![:'(]
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

Tithe to the Thread. Missed the naked animal I see.


Yes - it was very exciting... the staff at NAKED ANIMAL Central was jumping up and down and cheering each effort, and were very disappointed i didn't have to come up with another "cartoon"...[:(]

User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: Test Thread

Post by niceguy2005 »

Well, you're hints were very good. I think I might have gotten it off hint #1 had I been here in time. I often guess hamster. In fact, I think someone mocked my spelling of it yesterday (hampster).[:-]
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
Speedysteve
Posts: 15990
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Reading, England

RE: Test Thread

Post by Speedysteve »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

ORIGINAL: Speedy

Phew. I feel slightly better now. I have rarely if ever guessed that.


Yeah, but you DID miss the kangaroo!![:'(]
[:'(]

I'm tempted to also start a caption competition. Not sure. Will mull it over. Couldn't do it every day for certain.
WitE 2 Tester
WitE Tester
BTR/BoB Tester
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

Well, you're hints were very good. I think I might have gotten it off hint #1 had I been here in time. I often guess hamster. In fact, I think someone mocked my spelling of it yesterday (hampster).[:-]


yeah, guess who??[:'(][:'(] (i had thought it was Mynok...)

Actually, i wasn't certain how it was spelled, so i semi-mocked it...[8D]
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: Speedy

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

ORIGINAL: Speedy

Phew. I feel slightly better now. I have rarely if ever guessed that.


Yeah, but you DID miss the kangaroo!![:'(]
[:'(]

I'm tempted to also start a caption competition. Not sure. Will mull it over. Couldn't do it every day for certain.

Hey, that would be cool!![8D] it would take some pressure off coming up with a NAKED ANIMAL so frequently...[:D]
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: Test Thread

Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

ORIGINAL: Speedy

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso





Yeah, but you DID miss the kangaroo!![:'(]
[:'(]

I'm tempted to also start a caption competition. Not sure. Will mull it over. Couldn't do it every day for certain.

Hey, that would be cool!![8D] it would take some pressure off coming up with a NAKED ANIMAL so frequently...[:D]
Yeah Robert, we've been wondering where you get all those pictures of the naked animals, but have been afraid to ask. [X(]
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
Speedysteve
Posts: 15990
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Reading, England

RE: Test Thread

Post by Speedysteve »

[:D]
WitE 2 Tester
WitE Tester
BTR/BoB Tester
Speedysteve
Posts: 15990
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Reading, England

RE: Test Thread

Post by Speedysteve »

Ok guys.

Maybe not a regular daily thing but how about a 'funny' pic of the day? If you wish to make captions etc go for it:

"Nik eating his starters?"

Image
Attachments
bigburger.jpg
bigburger.jpg (21.45 KiB) Viewed 165 times
WitE 2 Tester
WitE Tester
BTR/BoB Tester
User avatar
Rob Brennan UK
Posts: 3685
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2002 8:36 pm
Location: London UK

RE: Test Thread

Post by Rob Brennan UK »

WHY ???? wear a crash helmet when eating a giant burger.

possible reasons

1) man with baseball bat just out of shot

2) its going to hold his face in one piece when he takes a bite

3) he's a complete idiot

Personally i'll go with no3 [;)]
sorry for the spelling . English is my main language , I just can't type . and i'm too lazy to edit :)
User avatar
Nikademus
Posts: 22517
Joined: Sat May 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Alien spacecraft

RE: Test Thread

Post by Nikademus »

try eating at the Triple XXX burger joint. You'll need a crash helmet.

Speedysteve
Posts: 15990
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Reading, England

RE: Test Thread

Post by Speedysteve »

[:D]

P.S. I love the delicately piled chilli's on top of the burger [;)]
WitE 2 Tester
WitE Tester
BTR/BoB Tester
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mynok »


Looks like the burger from the Super Bowl commercial......
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: Rob Brennan UK

WHY ???? wear a crash helmet when eating a giant burger.

possible reasons

1) man with baseball bat just out of shot

2) its going to hold his face in one piece when he takes a bite

3) he's a complete idiot

Personally i'll go with no3 [;)]


hmmm - #3 most likely. Possibly the helmet is actually a shape-shifting space alien attacking the man... not terribly likely...[:'(]
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: Speedy

[:D]

P.S. I love the delicately piled chilli's on top of the burger [;)]


thought those were dill pickles...
Speedysteve
Posts: 15990
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Reading, England

RE: Test Thread

Post by Speedysteve »

Ah....yeah....them too[;)]
WitE 2 Tester
WitE Tester
BTR/BoB Tester
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »




Image

How about "Why supplies dissappear from small bases (Wastage Rule in action)"
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »

Yeah Robert, we've been wondering where you get all those pictures of the naked animals, but have been afraid to ask.

Thousands here at NAKED ANIMAL Central comb the internet for pics. They ARE hard to find (except for cats, dogs).
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »






Image

Or "The latest crossover Extreme Sport combines Sumo Wrestling and NASCAR racing..."
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16734
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: Dino

ORIGINAL: Nikademus

Speedy's blow up doll?

Sheep is already out...

Uh, I don't think you really know what Nik's talking about. Definitely not a sheep.
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”