ORIGINAL: Speedy
Phew. I feel slightly better now. I have rarely if ever guessed that.
Yeah, but you DID miss the kangaroo!![:'(]
Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami
ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
Tithe to the Thread. Missed the naked animal I see.
Post by niceguy2005 »

Post by Speedysteve »
[:'(]ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
ORIGINAL: Speedy
Phew. I feel slightly better now. I have rarely if ever guessed that.
Yeah, but you DID miss the kangaroo!![:'(]
ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
Well, you're hints were very good. I think I might have gotten it off hint #1 had I been here in time. I often guess hamster. In fact, I think someone mocked my spelling of it yesterday (hampster).[:-]
ORIGINAL: Speedy
[:'(]ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
ORIGINAL: Speedy
Phew. I feel slightly better now. I have rarely if ever guessed that.
Yeah, but you DID miss the kangaroo!![:'(]
I'm tempted to also start a caption competition. Not sure. Will mull it over. Couldn't do it every day for certain.
Post by niceguy2005 »
Yeah Robert, we've been wondering where you get all those pictures of the naked animals, but have been afraid to ask. [X(]ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
ORIGINAL: Speedy
[:'(]ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
Yeah, but you DID miss the kangaroo!![:'(]
I'm tempted to also start a caption competition. Not sure. Will mull it over. Couldn't do it every day for certain.
Hey, that would be cool!![8D] it would take some pressure off coming up with a NAKED ANIMAL so frequently...[:D]

Post by Speedysteve »

Post by Rob Brennan UK »
Post by Speedysteve »
ORIGINAL: Rob Brennan UK
WHY ???? wear a crash helmet when eating a giant burger.
possible reasons
1) man with baseball bat just out of shot
2) its going to hold his face in one piece when he takes a bite
3) he's a complete idiot
Personally i'll go with no3 [;)]
Post by Speedysteve »
Yeah Robert, we've been wondering where you get all those pictures of the naked animals, but have been afraid to ask.
Post by Mike Solli »
ORIGINAL: Dino
ORIGINAL: Nikademus
Speedy's blow up doll?
Sheep is already out...





