The Thread

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

I'd say you need to get a job, but aren't you at yours right now?
[:D][:D][:D]
User avatar
RUPD3658
Posts: 6921
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2002 2:25 am
Location: East Brunswick, NJ

RE: Test Thread

Post by RUPD3658 »

Why Nik hates cats:



Image
Attachments
mouse.jpg
mouse.jpg (34.09 KiB) Viewed 138 times
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits"- Darwin Awards 2003

"No plan survives contact with the enemy." - Field Marshall Helmuth von Moltke
[img]https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/upfi ... EDB99F.jpg[/img]
User avatar
RUPD3658
Posts: 6921
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2002 2:25 am
Location: East Brunswick, NJ

RE: Test Thread

Post by RUPD3658 »

I don't know what this is but I want one!



Image
Attachments
biggun.jpg
biggun.jpg (44.68 KiB) Viewed 138 times
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits"- Darwin Awards 2003

"No plan survives contact with the enemy." - Field Marshall Helmuth von Moltke
[img]https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/upfi ... EDB99F.jpg[/img]
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: RUPD3658

I don't know what this is but I want one!



Image

Are YOU sniping at Nik? Or just cats??[:'(]
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mynok »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
ORIGINAL: RUPD3658

I don't know what this is but I want one!



Image

Are YOU sniping at Nik? Or just cats??[:'(]

BIIIIIIG cats judging by the size of that cannon..........

He's clearly never fired it because he still has both shoulders and arms.
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16739
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mike Solli »

Yeah, that buttstock looks like it would very nicely cut his arm off at the shoulder if he fired that thing.
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: Test Thread

Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: RUPD3658

I don't know what this is but I want one!



Image
Homemade BB gun.
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: Test Thread

Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

OK - i've finally finished Mynok's cheesey cartoon prize for winning Friday's NAKED ANIMAL Contest...

Alas, i thought i remembered some strange facts about Mynok that i was going to incorporate into the cartoon (something about working on his thesis on some kind of bug, but i think all those posts were in the original Thread and have vanished...) So, i read many posts from the current Thread trying to find it to no avail. I did run across his posts about his distate for PBR, "inspiring" this creation...

Image
[:D]
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: Test Thread

Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: RUPD3658

Scary. Looks like Ron S. watching the ASW resolution phase. [;)]
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mynok »

(something about working on his thesis on some kind of bug, but i think all those posts were in the original Thread and have vanished...)

Thesis? Nay, I've never graced the halls of a postgraduate institution and never will.....Far too much pain, sorrow and labor for the reward. [:'(]
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
Nikademus
Posts: 22517
Joined: Sat May 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Alien spacecraft

RE: Test Thread

Post by Nikademus »

A lost cause if ever there was one.



Image
Attachments
lilkit.jpg
lilkit.jpg (35.73 KiB) Viewed 138 times
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: Mynok

(something about working on his thesis on some kind of bug, but i think all those posts were in the original Thread and have vanished...)

Thesis? Nay, I've never graced the halls of a postgraduate institution and never will.....Far too much pain, sorrow and labor for the reward. [:'(]

Arghhh - then who was it? [&:]
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: Test Thread

Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

ORIGINAL: Mynok

(something about working on his thesis on some kind of bug, but i think all those posts were in the original Thread and have vanished...)

Thesis? Nay, I've never graced the halls of a postgraduate institution and never will.....Far too much pain, sorrow and labor for the reward. [:'(]

Arghhh - then who was it? [&:]
RUPBD perhaps?
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: RUPD3658

I don't know what this is but I want one!



Image

Well, this looks like a 20 mm sniping rifle. Some guys have constructed these, and one guy formed a small company and tried to sell this to the Army. However, on the way to demo it, they stopped for gas, and some yutz managed to leave the weapon loaded and another yutz fired it. It went through the pickup truck and into the gas pumps - exploding a pump, starting a large fire, and destroying the gas station (iirc, they had the gun loaded with an explosive round.)

They fled the scene of the crime, but were arrested shortly thereafter. For some reason, the Army declined to conclude a contract with them![8|][:D]
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16739
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mike Solli »

Uh, that would be me. I did a Master's on Tetranicus urticae, the two-spotted spider mite.
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: Test Thread

Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: Nikademus

A lost cause if ever there was one.



Image
A sinister look though to be sure. Note the narrow eyes, the inhuman stare. This one is hiding something for sure. We should probably tap his phone lines.
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

ORIGINAL: Mynok




Thesis? Nay, I've never graced the halls of a postgraduate institution and never will.....Far too much pain, sorrow and labor for the reward. [:'(]

Arghhh - then who was it? [&:]
RUPBD perhaps?


Hmmm - maybe, but i thought he was a full-time police detective.

Possibly Mike Solli??

EDIT: Mike Solli's post showed up belatedly - and he is indeed the Spider Mite Man!!
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16739
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mike Solli »

Yeah, me. See above. You missed the post. It's not that I use it though. I spend my days mainly finding lost equipment.[:D] No more bugs for me.[;)]
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16739
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mike Solli »

Oh yeah, and plotting and planning against tc464. Then in the evening I throttle him regularly.[:D]
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

Yeah, me. See above. You missed the post. It's not that I use it though. I spend my days mainly finding lost equipment.[:D] No more bugs for me.[;)]


What, the Army National Guard isn't using your talents to take on the Tetranicus urticae?[:'(]
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”