[:D][:D][:D]ORIGINAL: Mike Solli
I'd say you need to get a job, but aren't you at yours right now?
The Thread
Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami
RE: Test Thread
RE: Test Thread
Why Nik hates cats:


- Attachments
-
- mouse.jpg (34.09 KiB) Viewed 143 times
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits"- Darwin Awards 2003
"No plan survives contact with the enemy." - Field Marshall Helmuth von Moltke
[img]https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/upfi ... EDB99F.jpg[/img]
"No plan survives contact with the enemy." - Field Marshall Helmuth von Moltke
[img]https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/upfi ... EDB99F.jpg[/img]
RE: Test Thread
I don't know what this is but I want one!



- Attachments
-
- biggun.jpg (44.68 KiB) Viewed 143 times
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits"- Darwin Awards 2003
"No plan survives contact with the enemy." - Field Marshall Helmuth von Moltke
[img]https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/upfi ... EDB99F.jpg[/img]
"No plan survives contact with the enemy." - Field Marshall Helmuth von Moltke
[img]https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/upfi ... EDB99F.jpg[/img]
RE: Test Thread
ORIGINAL: RUPD3658
I don't know what this is but I want one!
![]()
Are YOU sniping at Nik? Or just cats??[:'(]
RE: Test Thread
ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
ORIGINAL: RUPD3658
I don't know what this is but I want one!
![]()
Are YOU sniping at Nik? Or just cats??[:'(]
BIIIIIIG cats judging by the size of that cannon..........
He's clearly never fired it because he still has both shoulders and arms.
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
- Mike Solli
- Posts: 16741
- Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
- Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku
RE: Test Thread
Yeah, that buttstock looks like it would very nicely cut his arm off at the shoulder if he fired that thing.
Created by the amazing Dixie
- niceguy2005
- Posts: 12522
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
- Location: Super secret hidden base
RE: Test Thread
Homemade BB gun.ORIGINAL: RUPD3658
I don't know what this is but I want one!
![]()

Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
- niceguy2005
- Posts: 12522
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
- Location: Super secret hidden base
RE: Test Thread
[:D]ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
OK - i've finally finished Mynok's cheesey cartoon prize for winning Friday's NAKED ANIMAL Contest...
Alas, i thought i remembered some strange facts about Mynok that i was going to incorporate into the cartoon (something about working on his thesis on some kind of bug, but i think all those posts were in the original Thread and have vanished...) So, i read many posts from the current Thread trying to find it to no avail. I did run across his posts about his distate for PBR, "inspiring" this creation...
![]()

Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
- niceguy2005
- Posts: 12522
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
- Location: Super secret hidden base
RE: Test Thread
ORIGINAL: RUPD3658
Scary. Looks like Ron S. watching the ASW resolution phase. [;)]






Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
RE: Test Thread
(something about working on his thesis on some kind of bug, but i think all those posts were in the original Thread and have vanished...)
Thesis? Nay, I've never graced the halls of a postgraduate institution and never will.....Far too much pain, sorrow and labor for the reward. [:'(]
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
RE: Test Thread
A lost cause if ever there was one.


- Attachments
-
- lilkit.jpg (35.73 KiB) Viewed 143 times
RE: Test Thread
ORIGINAL: Mynok
(something about working on his thesis on some kind of bug, but i think all those posts were in the original Thread and have vanished...)
Thesis? Nay, I've never graced the halls of a postgraduate institution and never will.....Far too much pain, sorrow and labor for the reward. [:'(]
Arghhh - then who was it? [&:]
- niceguy2005
- Posts: 12522
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
- Location: Super secret hidden base
RE: Test Thread
RUPBD perhaps?ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
ORIGINAL: Mynok
(something about working on his thesis on some kind of bug, but i think all those posts were in the original Thread and have vanished...)
Thesis? Nay, I've never graced the halls of a postgraduate institution and never will.....Far too much pain, sorrow and labor for the reward. [:'(]
Arghhh - then who was it? [&:]

Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
RE: Test Thread
ORIGINAL: RUPD3658
I don't know what this is but I want one!
![]()
Well, this looks like a 20 mm sniping rifle. Some guys have constructed these, and one guy formed a small company and tried to sell this to the Army. However, on the way to demo it, they stopped for gas, and some yutz managed to leave the weapon loaded and another yutz fired it. It went through the pickup truck and into the gas pumps - exploding a pump, starting a large fire, and destroying the gas station (iirc, they had the gun loaded with an explosive round.)
They fled the scene of the crime, but were arrested shortly thereafter. For some reason, the Army declined to conclude a contract with them![8|][:D]
- Mike Solli
- Posts: 16741
- Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
- Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku
RE: Test Thread
Uh, that would be me. I did a Master's on Tetranicus urticae, the two-spotted spider mite.
Created by the amazing Dixie
- niceguy2005
- Posts: 12522
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
- Location: Super secret hidden base
RE: Test Thread
A sinister look though to be sure. Note the narrow eyes, the inhuman stare. This one is hiding something for sure. We should probably tap his phone lines.ORIGINAL: Nikademus
A lost cause if ever there was one.
![]()

Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
RE: Test Thread
ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
RUPBD perhaps?ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
ORIGINAL: Mynok
Thesis? Nay, I've never graced the halls of a postgraduate institution and never will.....Far too much pain, sorrow and labor for the reward. [:'(]
Arghhh - then who was it? [&:]
Hmmm - maybe, but i thought he was a full-time police detective.
Possibly Mike Solli??
EDIT: Mike Solli's post showed up belatedly - and he is indeed the Spider Mite Man!!
- Mike Solli
- Posts: 16741
- Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
- Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku
RE: Test Thread
Yeah, me. See above. You missed the post. It's not that I use it though. I spend my days mainly finding lost equipment.[:D] No more bugs for me.[;)]
Created by the amazing Dixie
- Mike Solli
- Posts: 16741
- Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
- Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku
RE: Test Thread
Oh yeah, and plotting and planning against tc464. Then in the evening I throttle him regularly.[:D]
Created by the amazing Dixie
RE: Test Thread
ORIGINAL: Mike Solli
Yeah, me. See above. You missed the post. It's not that I use it though. I spend my days mainly finding lost equipment.[:D] No more bugs for me.[;)]
What, the Army National Guard isn't using your talents to take on the Tetranicus urticae?[:'(]





