???
Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami
RE: ???
ORIGINAL: Halsey
Some of us have memories as long as our johnsons.
Very long indeed.[;)][:D]

This game does not have a learning curve. It has a learning cliff.
"Bomb early, bomb often, bomb everything." - Niceguy
Any bugs I report are always straight stock games.

"Bomb early, bomb often, bomb everything." - Niceguy
Any bugs I report are always straight stock games.

RE: ???
ORIGINAL: Ron Saueracker
As the # 1 griper around here, I've never started a "" why I don't like thing" thread. Why am I the big bad ass?
I'm not #1 big bad ass here because i'm handsome and everyone likes me[:D]
(even a Halsey starts to like me[:D] - man, i'm getting worried about that[:D])

- Ron Saueracker
- Posts: 10967
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2002 10:00 am
- Location: Ottawa, Canada OR Zakynthos Island, Greece
RE: ???
ORIGINAL: Mr.Frag
Ron, have you actually bought the game yet?
Screw you Ray. I'm right, you're wrong, and whatever.
Can't beleive you said this after all this time.[8|]


Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan
- pasternakski
- Posts: 5567
- Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm
RE: ???
Ron's honked. Here, man, have a chicken wing.ORIGINAL: Ron Saueracker
Screw you Ray. I'm right, you're wrong, and whatever.
Can't beleive you said this after all this time.[8|]
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
RE: ???
ORIGINAL: pasternakski
Ron's honked. Here, man, have a chicken wing.ORIGINAL: Ron Saueracker
Screw you Ray. I'm right, you're wrong, and whatever.
Can't beleive you said this after all this time.[8|]
...no, more like a "Milky Way" is needed here.....
"Why so blue, Panda Bear?"

- Attachments
-
- milkyway.gif (7.8 KiB) Viewed 295 times
Sing to the tune of "Man on the Flying Trapeze"
..Oh! We fly o'er the treetops with inches to spare,
There's smoke in the cockpit and gray in my hair.
The tracers look fine as a strafin' we go.
But, brother, we're TOO God damn low...
..Oh! We fly o'er the treetops with inches to spare,
There's smoke in the cockpit and gray in my hair.
The tracers look fine as a strafin' we go.
But, brother, we're TOO God damn low...
RE: ???
ORIGINAL: 33Vyper
It is because we are Canadian Ron.....they think they can just kick us Canucks around....just wait one of these days....
![]()
thats absurd, we love the 51st state!
-
Speedysteve
- Posts: 15990
- Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2001 8:00 am
- Location: Reading, England
- Ron Saueracker
- Posts: 10967
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2002 10:00 am
- Location: Ottawa, Canada OR Zakynthos Island, Greece
RE: ???
ORIGINAL: pasternakski
Ron's honked. Here, man, have a chicken wing.ORIGINAL: Ron Saueracker
Screw you Ray. I'm right, you're wrong, and whatever.
Can't beleive you said this after all this time.[8|]
Yes I was. For good a reason as any too. 2 years after successfully defending myself against a contractor's small claims court suit (10 grand) I get a summons in the mail last week to go to a hearing and discuss payment to the plaintiff! WTF!? The case was so strong in my favour the city architect even backed me, and to top this off, the guys did not show up so defaulted. Reason, the contractors attorney simply said he did not get the paperwork despite the fact it was hand delivered and has his signature from registered mail. Meanwhile, Over the last two years he claims he sent me notices for hearing (despite that I won) and illegally used (or said he did) basic surface mail. Now I have to go through the whole darn thing again. The system is sooooooo effed up. Almost went to the hoosgow for telling the judge he is gravely in error and the plaintiff's lawyer is lying through his teeth.
Beer helped for a day.[8|]


Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan
RE: ???
That bites, Ron. Just remember yer welcome to immigrate to the US at any time. We only build border fences on the south side!
Show me a fellow who rejects statistical analysis a priori and I'll show you a fellow who has no knowledge of statistics.
Didn't we have this conversation already?
Didn't we have this conversation already?
- Ron Saueracker
- Posts: 10967
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2002 10:00 am
- Location: Ottawa, Canada OR Zakynthos Island, Greece
RE: ???
ORIGINAL: mdiehl
That bites, Ron. Just remember yer welcome to immigrate to the US at any time. We only build border fences on the south side!
Well, it did give me one hell of an excuse to alter my personality for the day.
I guess the fences are not working.[:)]


Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan
RE: ???
I guess the fences are not working.
[:D]
It's a bit like trying to corrale all the rain from a thunderstorm by running around with your hands cupped.
We pay a boatload of money for crappy representation in D.C. These guys are sooooo unimaginative. For the cost of that border fence we could probably build a large direct route express train complete with dedicated tracks from Nogales to Niagara Canada and print up some brochures about the generosity of the Canadian social assistance programs and the liberality of Canadian jurisprudence. [;)]
Show me a fellow who rejects statistical analysis a priori and I'll show you a fellow who has no knowledge of statistics.
Didn't we have this conversation already?
Didn't we have this conversation already?
- Ron Saueracker
- Posts: 10967
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2002 10:00 am
- Location: Ottawa, Canada OR Zakynthos Island, Greece
RE: ???
ORIGINAL: mdiehl
I guess the fences are not working.
[:D]
It's a bit like trying to corrale all the rain from a thunderstorm by running around with your hands cupped.
We pay a boatload of money for crappy representation in D.C. These guys are sooooo unimaginative. For the cost of that border fence we could probably build a large direct route express train complete with dedicated tracks from Nogales to Niagara Canada and print up some brochures about the generosity of the Canadian social assistance programs and the liberality of Canadian jurisprudence. [;)]
Bugger off, wee got enough problems with Canada wanting to adopt the world.[:D] Worse, I hate what they do to old classic Chevy's!


Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan
RE: ???
Worse, I hate what they do to old classic Chevy's!
Wait 'til you see what happens to your national anthem. [X(]
Show me a fellow who rejects statistical analysis a priori and I'll show you a fellow who has no knowledge of statistics.
Didn't we have this conversation already?
Didn't we have this conversation already?
- Ron Saueracker
- Posts: 10967
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2002 10:00 am
- Location: Ottawa, Canada OR Zakynthos Island, Greece
RE: ???
ORIGINAL: mdiehl
Worse, I hate what they do to old classic Chevy's!
Wait 'til you see what happens to your national anthem. [X(]
Yuck...and it would happen too. Why not rewrite it to the tune of Old Macdonald had a Farm?[;)]


Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan
RE: ???
ORIGINAL: Ron Saueracker
Almost went to the hoosgow for telling the judge he is gravely in error and the plaintiff's lawyer is lying through his teeth.
At least you didn't remind him of Shakespeare's advice regarding lawyers! [:D]
Intel Monkey: https://sites.google.com/view/staffmonkeys/home








