???

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

Halsey
Posts: 4688
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:44 pm

RE: ???

Post by Halsey »

Some of us have memories as long as our johnsons.
Very long indeed.[;)][:D]
User avatar
dtravel
Posts: 4533
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 6:34 pm

RE: ???

Post by dtravel »

ORIGINAL: Halsey

Some of us have memories as long as our johnsons.
Very long indeed.[;)][:D]

Image
This game does not have a learning curve. It has a learning cliff.

"Bomb early, bomb often, bomb everything." - Niceguy

Any bugs I report are always straight stock games.

Image
Halsey
Posts: 4688
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:44 pm

RE: ???

Post by Halsey »

[:D][:D][:D]
User avatar
dtravel
Posts: 4533
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 6:34 pm

RE: ???

Post by dtravel »

Image
This game does not have a learning curve. It has a learning cliff.

"Bomb early, bomb often, bomb everything." - Niceguy

Any bugs I report are always straight stock games.

Image
Halsey
Posts: 4688
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:44 pm

RE: ???

Post by Halsey »

ORIGINAL: dtravel

Image

That's great![:D]

It looks like the "Terminator".[:D]
Or is it Jesse Ventura in "Predator"?[:D]
User avatar
pauk
Posts: 4156
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Zagreb,Croatia

RE: ???

Post by pauk »

ORIGINAL: Ron Saueracker

As the # 1 griper around here, I've never started a "" why I don't like thing" thread. Why am I the big bad ass?


I'm not #1 big bad ass here because i'm handsome and everyone likes me[:D]

(even a Halsey starts to like me[:D] - man, i'm getting worried about that[:D])
Image
User avatar
Ron Saueracker
Posts: 10967
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Ottawa, Canada OR Zakynthos Island, Greece

RE: ???

Post by Ron Saueracker »

ORIGINAL: Mr.Frag

Ron, have you actually bought the game yet?

Screw you Ray. I'm right, you're wrong, and whatever.

Can't beleive you said this after all this time.[8|]
Image

Image

Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: ???

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: Ron Saueracker

Screw you Ray. I'm right, you're wrong, and whatever.

Can't beleive you said this after all this time.[8|]
Ron's honked. Here, man, have a chicken wing.
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
tabpub
Posts: 1019
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2003 8:32 am
Location: The Greater Chicagoland Area

RE: ???

Post by tabpub »

ORIGINAL: pasternakski

ORIGINAL: Ron Saueracker

Screw you Ray. I'm right, you're wrong, and whatever.

Can't beleive you said this after all this time.[8|]
Ron's honked. Here, man, have a chicken wing.

...no, more like a "Milky Way" is needed here.....
"Why so blue, Panda Bear?"



Image
Attachments
milkyway.gif
milkyway.gif (7.8 KiB) Viewed 296 times
Sing to the tune of "Man on the Flying Trapeze"
..Oh! We fly o'er the treetops with inches to spare,
There's smoke in the cockpit and gray in my hair.
The tracers look fine as a strafin' we go.
But, brother, we're TOO God damn low...
User avatar
aletoledo
Posts: 827
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:51 pm
Contact:

RE: ???

Post by aletoledo »

ORIGINAL: 33Vyper

It is because we are Canadian Ron.....they think they can just kick us Canucks around....just wait one of these days....


thats absurd, we love the 51st state!
User avatar
Nikademus
Posts: 22517
Joined: Sat May 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Alien spacecraft

RE: ???

Post by Nikademus »

I thought that was England? [;)]
Speedysteve
Posts: 15990
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Reading, England

RE: ???

Post by Speedysteve »

Seattle bunny boiler, Seattle
WitE 2 Tester
WitE Tester
BTR/BoB Tester
User avatar
Ron Saueracker
Posts: 10967
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Ottawa, Canada OR Zakynthos Island, Greece

RE: ???

Post by Ron Saueracker »

ORIGINAL: pasternakski

ORIGINAL: Ron Saueracker

Screw you Ray. I'm right, you're wrong, and whatever.

Can't beleive you said this after all this time.[8|]
Ron's honked. Here, man, have a chicken wing.

Yes I was. For good a reason as any too. 2 years after successfully defending myself against a contractor's small claims court suit (10 grand) I get a summons in the mail last week to go to a hearing and discuss payment to the plaintiff! WTF!? The case was so strong in my favour the city architect even backed me, and to top this off, the guys did not show up so defaulted. Reason, the contractors attorney simply said he did not get the paperwork despite the fact it was hand delivered and has his signature from registered mail. Meanwhile, Over the last two years he claims he sent me notices for hearing (despite that I won) and illegally used (or said he did) basic surface mail. Now I have to go through the whole darn thing again. The system is sooooooo effed up. Almost went to the hoosgow for telling the judge he is gravely in error and the plaintiff's lawyer is lying through his teeth.

Beer helped for a day.[8|]
Image

Image

Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan
mdiehl
Posts: 3969
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2000 8:00 am

RE: ???

Post by mdiehl »

That bites, Ron. Just remember yer welcome to immigrate to the US at any time. We only build border fences on the south side!
Show me a fellow who rejects statistical analysis a priori and I'll show you a fellow who has no knowledge of statistics.

Didn't we have this conversation already?
User avatar
Ron Saueracker
Posts: 10967
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Ottawa, Canada OR Zakynthos Island, Greece

RE: ???

Post by Ron Saueracker »

ORIGINAL: mdiehl

That bites, Ron. Just remember yer welcome to immigrate to the US at any time. We only build border fences on the south side!

Well, it did give me one hell of an excuse to alter my personality for the day.

I guess the fences are not working.[:)]
Image

Image

Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan
mdiehl
Posts: 3969
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2000 8:00 am

RE: ???

Post by mdiehl »

I guess the fences are not working.


[:D]

It's a bit like trying to corrale all the rain from a thunderstorm by running around with your hands cupped.

We pay a boatload of money for crappy representation in D.C. These guys are sooooo unimaginative. For the cost of that border fence we could probably build a large direct route express train complete with dedicated tracks from Nogales to Niagara Canada and print up some brochures about the generosity of the Canadian social assistance programs and the liberality of Canadian jurisprudence. [;)]
Show me a fellow who rejects statistical analysis a priori and I'll show you a fellow who has no knowledge of statistics.

Didn't we have this conversation already?
User avatar
Ron Saueracker
Posts: 10967
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Ottawa, Canada OR Zakynthos Island, Greece

RE: ???

Post by Ron Saueracker »

ORIGINAL: mdiehl
I guess the fences are not working.


[:D]

It's a bit like trying to corrale all the rain from a thunderstorm by running around with your hands cupped.

We pay a boatload of money for crappy representation in D.C. These guys are sooooo unimaginative. For the cost of that border fence we could probably build a large direct route express train complete with dedicated tracks from Nogales to Niagara Canada and print up some brochures about the generosity of the Canadian social assistance programs and the liberality of Canadian jurisprudence. [;)]

Bugger off, wee got enough problems with Canada wanting to adopt the world.[:D] Worse, I hate what they do to old classic Chevy's!
Image

Image

Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan
mdiehl
Posts: 3969
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2000 8:00 am

RE: ???

Post by mdiehl »

Worse, I hate what they do to old classic Chevy's!

Wait 'til you see what happens to your national anthem. [X(]
Show me a fellow who rejects statistical analysis a priori and I'll show you a fellow who has no knowledge of statistics.

Didn't we have this conversation already?
User avatar
Ron Saueracker
Posts: 10967
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Ottawa, Canada OR Zakynthos Island, Greece

RE: ???

Post by Ron Saueracker »

ORIGINAL: mdiehl
Worse, I hate what they do to old classic Chevy's!

Wait 'til you see what happens to your national anthem. [X(]

Yuck...and it would happen too. Why not rewrite it to the tune of Old Macdonald had a Farm?[;)]
Image

Image

Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan
User avatar
witpqs
Posts: 26376
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:48 pm
Location: Argleton

RE: ???

Post by witpqs »

ORIGINAL: Ron Saueracker
Almost went to the hoosgow for telling the judge he is gravely in error and the plaintiff's lawyer is lying through his teeth.

At least you didn't remind him of Shakespeare's advice regarding lawyers! [:D]
Post Reply

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”