ORIGINAL: Alby
Had 8.2 in there for V1 and some people said they got messages saying they needed to upgrade to 8.2
[&:]
If they really had 8.2 then it has to be just some random bug in ModSwap. [&:]
Moderator: MOD_SPWaW
ORIGINAL: Alby
Had 8.2 in there for V1 and some people said they got messages saying they needed to upgrade to 8.2
[&:]
they had either 8.3 or 8.4 or 8.403ORIGINAL: Arto
ORIGINAL: Alby
Had 8.2 in there for V1 and some people said they got messages saying they needed to upgrade to 8.2
[&:]
If they really had 8.2 then it has to be just some random bug in ModSwap. [&:]
ORIGINAL: Zakhal
What am I suppose to do with the 60 meg .SPM file? Its not a packed file, its not a executive file, its not an image. Should I bake it, boil it, fry it, grill it or what? How am I suppose to install it?
Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”

