ORIGINAL: Nikademus
ORIGINAL: RUPD3658
ORIGINAL: Nikademus
aka...."Terminus and Speedy"
Can't be. The Wiki says they are polite. [;)]
True, but at the time they were on Mushrooms. (cleverly disquised as Acorns.....).
Says the Vicodin addict...[:'(]
Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami
ORIGINAL: Nikademus
ORIGINAL: RUPD3658
ORIGINAL: Nikademus
aka...."Terminus and Speedy"
Can't be. The Wiki says they are polite. [;)]
True, but at the time they were on Mushrooms. (cleverly disquised as Acorns.....).
ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
i am planning on doing just that in a few months... [:D]
ORIGINAL: RUPD3658
ORIGINAL: Mike Solli
My French teacher in elementary school had one with holes drilled in it. One year, the school had an auction and he put it in the auction. A group of us pooled our money together and won it. We promptly walked outside and burned it. [:D]
Some people pay good money to be spanked by French women (or at least ones in French maid outfits)[:D]

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
ORIGINAL: Mike Solli
ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
Here he is at 145 x 144 pixels - which should be the biggest size it can be for the avatar...
![]()
How do you do that and keep it clear?
<-----------(Unlike mine.)
Edit: Damn, up to 21 pages again.
Post the (non-reduced) original, and i'll resize it for you...

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
I think it is an early version of Chip n Dale. Sort of the beta version.ORIGINAL: Mike Solli
ORIGINAL: scott1964
[:'(]
![]()
Who are they? They certainly aren't Chip 'n Dale.

I see so these were the cheap knock-off version of Chip n Dale (tm). [:D]ORIGINAL: Terminus
ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
I think it is an early version of Chip n Dale. Sort of the beta version.ORIGINAL: Mike Solli
Who are they? They certainly aren't Chip 'n Dale.
"EARLY VERSION OF CHIP N DALE?!?!?!?!?" Shame on you!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goofy_Gophers


That's what I'm talking about.ORIGINAL: Mynok
I don't believe that is called spoilage. Bad supply paths are known to destroy a percentage of the goods that try to move through them.
P. 149 details supply paths, but not the correlation between supply path value and the amount of 'lost goods'. If this is explained somewhere else I've missed it...There's even a chart in the manual IIRC.

That one deals with LCU movement, but I'll look into it.Terrain chart maybe?
I'm testing only oil/res., and not supplies/fuel overland movement, but if the numbers are the same, supplies will move very infrequently from Buna to PM, and more than 1/3 of all supplies will be lost.Just knew that I would need to keep dumping gobs of supplies at Buna to keep PM supplied.



