ORIGINAL: BrucePowers
In this case, the book and the movie were the same.[:D]
Tthat guy who was on the Partridge Family" was in the book?? [X(] [:'(]
Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami
ORIGINAL: BrucePowers
In this case, the book and the movie were the same.[:D]





ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake
Speaking of Bobby Troup....anyone know (without googling) what famous song he wrote?[:)]
ORIGINAL: tabpub
ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake
Speaking of Bobby Troup....anyone know (without googling) what famous song he wrote?[:)]
"Get your kicks on Route 66".
Wrote it with his wife while traveling to California.
Now, get back to the WAR, you SLACKER!!



[:D]ORIGINAL: Moondawggie
Not only did Milo copyright Kilroy, but now I've got to rack my brain figuring out who on earth had puffy young cheeks on Broadway in 1942? Brando? Don Rickles? (Mr. Moto would have been interned at Manzanar by then...)
C'mon, Capt. Mandrake, tell us what happened at PM.
BTW, I was up on the top of Mauna Kea last winter at sunset, got a good look at Alpha Centauri after dark, and the concrete bridge wasn't still standing----I think that M&M used low quality materials on that job! [:-]

