What I really need is someone to tell me to "just say no"
Resistance is futile....Just join the Borg.
Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami
What I really need is someone to tell me to "just say no"
ORIGINAL: kaleun
Resistance is futile....Just join the Borg.



ORIGINAL: bobogoboom
Doh thought i was posting in the thread sorry cap.

ORIGINAL: Moondawggie.....
Ask yourself: WWMD? (what would Milo do?)
There are things to be broken and people to kill---so get moving! How else you gonna make some long green (or, as Captain Ito would say, long Gord!)
Scarcity doesn't come naturally, you know. It has to be created!


It dropped? I thought it would rise... [;)] Ooops, sorry, couldn't resist... Is this AAR r-rated yet?ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake
Speaking of body hair. Psyops email update. I got a picture in my email of the $60 wax job. It is an arrow pointing downward. Pretty dang funny and more than a little bit effective from a psyops standpoint. I think my fortificaion level just dropped 3 points to a level two.

ORIGINAL: VSWG
Just don't sell it on Ebay immediately... [:-]


ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake
Most likely something bad happened to that chap on the Jap destroyer.

ORIGINAL: Cuttlefish
ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake
Most likely something bad happened to that chap on the Jap destroyer.
I think it's safe to say that Milo would call acquiring a case of ethics "something bad"...

[/center]


