
The anti-thread
Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami
RE: THE ANTI THREAD IS LEAST OF ALL THREADS!!
ORIGINAL: swift
![]()
[:D]
- niceguy2005
- Posts: 12522
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
- Location: Super secret hidden base
RE: ALL HAIL THE ANTI THREAD!
ORIGINAL: swift
By joe, I think he's seeing the light...ORIGINAL: AW1Steve
Where ya been! The ANTI-thread has been neglected. [:)] And you haven't done a run in a long time. You've been missed.[:(]
I will try to post more in the Thread greatest of all threads [8D]

Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
RE: ALL HAIL THE ANTI THREAD!
[8D] Welcome back brothers!! All hail the ANTI-THREAD! [8D]
RE: Anti-thread NEVER surrenders
ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
ORIGINAL: swift
[:D][:D][:D]
Shouldn't those be upside down?? [:'(]

















Hows that![:D]RE: Anti-thread NEVER surrenders!!!!
[:D] Would you perfer HMS Pinafore? [:D]ORIGINAL: RUPD3658
After a Pirates of Panzance reference? Are you kidding? [8D]
RE: THE ANTI THREAD THREADS!!The UN-THREAD !!!
Nay ,nay. It is equal to all threads , differing in uniqueness. Be one with the ANTI-THREAD!!! Be different. [&o][&o][&o][&o]ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
ORIGINAL: swift
ORIGINAL: AW1Steve
Where ya been! The ANTI-thread has been neglected. [:)] And you haven't done a run in a long time. You've been missed.[:(]
I will try to post more in this greatest of all threads [8D]
If it is the anti-Thread, shouldn't that make it the LEAST of all threads?? [&:] [:D]
RE: THE ANTI THREAD THREADS!!The UN-THREAD !!!
Why can't you be a non-conformist like everyone else? [;)]ORIGINAL: AW1Steve
Nay ,nay. It is equal to all threads , differing in uniqueness. Be one with the ANTI-THREAD!!! Be different. [&o][&o][&o][&o]

RE: THE ANTI THREAD THREADS!!The UN-THREAD !!!
AW , now that hurts.[:(]
ORIGINAL: VSWG
Why can't you be a non-conformist like everyone else? [;)]ORIGINAL: AW1Steve
Nay ,nay. It is equal to all threads , differing in uniqueness. Be one with the ANTI-THREAD!!! Be different. [&o][&o][&o][&o]
- wernerpruckner
- Posts: 4143
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 1:00 pm
RE: THE ANTI THREAD THREADS!!The UN-THREAD !!!
ylaid ehtit
- wernerpruckner
- Posts: 4143
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 1:00 pm
RE: THE ANTI THREAD THREADS!!The UN-THREAD !!!
All Glory to the Anti Thread !!!!![&o][&o][&o][&o]
RE: THE ANTI THREAD THREADS!!The UN-THREAD !!!
[:D] Ditto [:D]ORIGINAL: swift
All Glory to the Anti Thread !!!!![&o][&o][&o][&o]
ehtit
RE: Anti-thread NEVER surrenders!!!!
ORIGINAL: AW1Steve
[:D] Would you perfer HMS Pinafore? [:D]ORIGINAL: RUPD3658
After a Pirates of Panzance reference? Are you kidding? [8D]
(Gay voice on) Fabulous[;)] (Gay voice off)
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits"- Darwin Awards 2003
"No plan survives contact with the enemy." - Field Marshall Helmuth von Moltke
[img]https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/upfi ... EDB99F.jpg[/img]
"No plan survives contact with the enemy." - Field Marshall Helmuth von Moltke
[img]https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/upfi ... EDB99F.jpg[/img]
RE: Anti-thread NEVER surrenders!!!!
SONG — SIR JOSEPH
I am the monarch of the sea,
The ruler of the Queen's Navee,
Whose praise Great Britain loudly chants.
COUSIN HEBE.And we are his sisters, and his cousins, and his aunts!
REL. And we are his sisters, and his cousins, and his aunts!
SIR JOSEPH. When at anchor here I ride,
My bosom swells with pride,
And I snap my fingers at a foeman's taunts;
COUSIN HEBE.And so do his sisters, and his cousins, and his aunts!
ALL. And so do his sisters, and his cousins, and his aunts!
SIR JOSEPH. But when the breezes blow,
I generally go below,
And seek the seclusion that a cabin grants;
COUSIN HEBE.And so do his sisters, and his cousins, and his aunts!
ALL. And so do his sisters, and his cousins, and his aunts!
His sisters and his cousins,
Whom he reckons up by dozens,
And his aunts!
SONG — SIR JOSEPH
When I was a lad I served a term
As office boy to an Attorney's firm.
I cleaned the windows and I swept the floor,
And I polished up the handle of the big front door.
I polished up that handle so carefullee
That now I am the Ruler of the Queen's Navee!
CHORUS. — He polished, etc.
As office boy I made such a mark
That they gave me the post of a junior clerk.
I served the writs with a smile so bland,
And I copied all the letters in a big round hand—
I copied all the letters in a hand so free,
That now I am the Ruler of the Queen's Navee!
CHORUS. — He copied, etc.
In serving writs I made such a name
That an articled clerk I soon became;
I wore clean collars and a brand-new suit
For the pass examination at the Institute,
And that pass examination did so well for me,
That now I am the Ruler of the Queen's Navee!
CHORUS. — And that pass examination, etc.
Of legal knowledge I acquired such a grip
That they took me into the partnership.
And that junior partnership, I ween,
Was the only ship that I ever had seen.
But that kind of ship so suited me,
That now I am the Ruler of the Queen's Navee!
CHORUS. — But that kind, etc.
I grew so rich that I was sent
By a pocket borough into Parliament.
I always voted at my party's call,
And I never thought of thinking for myself at all.
I thought so little, they rewarded me
By making me the Ruler of the Queen's Navee!
CHORUS. — He thought so little, etc.
Now landsmen all, whoever you may be,
If you want to rise to the top of the tree,
If your soul isn't fettered to an office stool,
Be careful to be guided by this golden rule—
Stick close to your desks and never go to sea,
And you all may be rulers of the Queen's Navee!
[:D] You asked for it! Maybe a little "Modern Major General? [:D][:D]
I am the monarch of the sea,
The ruler of the Queen's Navee,
Whose praise Great Britain loudly chants.
COUSIN HEBE.And we are his sisters, and his cousins, and his aunts!
REL. And we are his sisters, and his cousins, and his aunts!
SIR JOSEPH. When at anchor here I ride,
My bosom swells with pride,
And I snap my fingers at a foeman's taunts;
COUSIN HEBE.And so do his sisters, and his cousins, and his aunts!
ALL. And so do his sisters, and his cousins, and his aunts!
SIR JOSEPH. But when the breezes blow,
I generally go below,
And seek the seclusion that a cabin grants;
COUSIN HEBE.And so do his sisters, and his cousins, and his aunts!
ALL. And so do his sisters, and his cousins, and his aunts!
His sisters and his cousins,
Whom he reckons up by dozens,
And his aunts!
SONG — SIR JOSEPH
When I was a lad I served a term
As office boy to an Attorney's firm.
I cleaned the windows and I swept the floor,
And I polished up the handle of the big front door.
I polished up that handle so carefullee
That now I am the Ruler of the Queen's Navee!
CHORUS. — He polished, etc.
As office boy I made such a mark
That they gave me the post of a junior clerk.
I served the writs with a smile so bland,
And I copied all the letters in a big round hand—
I copied all the letters in a hand so free,
That now I am the Ruler of the Queen's Navee!
CHORUS. — He copied, etc.
In serving writs I made such a name
That an articled clerk I soon became;
I wore clean collars and a brand-new suit
For the pass examination at the Institute,
And that pass examination did so well for me,
That now I am the Ruler of the Queen's Navee!
CHORUS. — And that pass examination, etc.
Of legal knowledge I acquired such a grip
That they took me into the partnership.
And that junior partnership, I ween,
Was the only ship that I ever had seen.
But that kind of ship so suited me,
That now I am the Ruler of the Queen's Navee!
CHORUS. — But that kind, etc.
I grew so rich that I was sent
By a pocket borough into Parliament.
I always voted at my party's call,
And I never thought of thinking for myself at all.
I thought so little, they rewarded me
By making me the Ruler of the Queen's Navee!
CHORUS. — He thought so little, etc.
Now landsmen all, whoever you may be,
If you want to rise to the top of the tree,
If your soul isn't fettered to an office stool,
Be careful to be guided by this golden rule—
Stick close to your desks and never go to sea,
And you all may be rulers of the Queen's Navee!
[:D] You asked for it! Maybe a little "Modern Major General? [:D][:D]
ORIGINAL: RUPD3658
ORIGINAL: AW1Steve
[:D] Would you perfer HMS Pinafore? [:D]ORIGINAL: RUPD3658
After a Pirates of Panzance reference? Are you kidding? [8D]
(Gay voice on) Fabulous[;)] (Gay voice off)
RE: Anti-thread NEVER surrenders!!!!
this thread might be unique... [8|] [8|]


- Attachments
-
- just-becau..e-unique.jpg (63.35 KiB) Viewed 233 times
RE: Anti-thread NEVER surrenders!!!!
Usefull? "What use is a newborn baby?" . For that matter what use is WITP? Answer--IT'S FUN!! We like it! We crave it! [:D] ENJOY IT!
ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
this thread might be unique... [8|] [8|]
![]()
RE: Anti-thread NEVER surrenders!!!!
ORIGINAL: AW1Steve
Usefull? "What use is a newborn baby?" .
Tax deduction? [:'(]
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits"- Darwin Awards 2003
"No plan survives contact with the enemy." - Field Marshall Helmuth von Moltke
[img]https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/upfi ... EDB99F.jpg[/img]
"No plan survives contact with the enemy." - Field Marshall Helmuth von Moltke
[img]https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/upfi ... EDB99F.jpg[/img]
- wernerpruckner
- Posts: 4143
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 1:00 pm
RE: Anti-thread NEVER surrenders!!!!
ylaid ehtit
- wernerpruckner
- Posts: 4143
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 1:00 pm
RE: Anti-thread NEVER surrenders!!!!
good morning,
it is raining and snowing here with some wind ( 100 km/h )
it is raining and snowing here with some wind ( 100 km/h )






