The anti-thread

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
wernerpruckner
Posts: 4143
Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 1:00 pm

RE: ALL HAIL THE ANTI THREAD!

Post by wernerpruckner »

Image
User avatar
wernerpruckner
Posts: 4143
Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 1:00 pm

RE: ALL HAIL THE ANTI THREAD!

Post by wernerpruckner »

Image
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: THE ANTI THREAD IS LEAST OF ALL THREADS!!

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: swift

Image

[:D]
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: ALL HAIL THE ANTI THREAD!

Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: swift

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

Where ya been! The ANTI-thread has been neglected. [:)] And you haven't done a run in a long time. You've been missed.[:(]

I will try to post more in the Thread greatest of all threads [8D]

By joe, I think he's seeing the light...
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: ALL HAIL THE ANTI THREAD!

Post by AW1Steve »

[8D] Welcome back brothers!! All hail the ANTI-THREAD! [8D]
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Anti-thread NEVER surrenders

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

ORIGINAL: swift

[:D][:D][:D]


Shouldn't those be upside down?? [:'(]
Hows that![:D]
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Anti-thread NEVER surrenders!!!!

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: RUPD3658

After a Pirates of Panzance reference? Are you kidding? [8D]
[:D] Would you perfer HMS Pinafore? [:D]
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: THE ANTI THREAD THREADS!!The UN-THREAD !!!

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
ORIGINAL: swift

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

Where ya been! The ANTI-thread has been neglected. [:)] And you haven't done a run in a long time. You've been missed.[:(]

I will try to post more in this greatest of all threads [8D]


If it is the anti-Thread, shouldn't that make it the LEAST of all threads?? [&:] [:D]
Nay ,nay. It is equal to all threads , differing in uniqueness. Be one with the ANTI-THREAD!!! Be different. [&o][&o][&o][&o]
User avatar
VSWG
Posts: 3217
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 5:04 pm
Location: Germany

RE: THE ANTI THREAD THREADS!!The UN-THREAD !!!

Post by VSWG »

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

Nay ,nay. It is equal to all threads , differing in uniqueness. Be one with the ANTI-THREAD!!! Be different. [&o][&o][&o][&o]
Why can't you be a non-conformist like everyone else? [;)]
Image
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: THE ANTI THREAD THREADS!!The UN-THREAD !!!

Post by AW1Steve »

AW , now that hurts.[:(]
ORIGINAL: VSWG

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

Nay ,nay. It is equal to all threads , differing in uniqueness. Be one with the ANTI-THREAD!!! Be different. [&o][&o][&o][&o]
Why can't you be a non-conformist like everyone else? [;)]
User avatar
wernerpruckner
Posts: 4143
Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 1:00 pm

RE: THE ANTI THREAD THREADS!!The UN-THREAD !!!

Post by wernerpruckner »

ylaid ehtit
User avatar
wernerpruckner
Posts: 4143
Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 1:00 pm

RE: THE ANTI THREAD THREADS!!The UN-THREAD !!!

Post by wernerpruckner »

All Glory to the Anti Thread !!!!![&o][&o][&o][&o]
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: THE ANTI THREAD THREADS!!The UN-THREAD !!!

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: swift

All Glory to the Anti Thread !!!!![&o][&o][&o][&o]
[:D] Ditto [:D]
ehtit
User avatar
RUPD3658
Posts: 6921
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2002 2:25 am
Location: East Brunswick, NJ

RE: Anti-thread NEVER surrenders!!!!

Post by RUPD3658 »

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

ORIGINAL: RUPD3658

After a Pirates of Panzance reference? Are you kidding? [8D]
[:D] Would you perfer HMS Pinafore? [:D]

(Gay voice on) Fabulous[;)] (Gay voice off)
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits"- Darwin Awards 2003

"No plan survives contact with the enemy." - Field Marshall Helmuth von Moltke
[img]https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/upfi ... EDB99F.jpg[/img]
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Anti-thread NEVER surrenders!!!!

Post by AW1Steve »

SONG — SIR JOSEPH

I am the monarch of the sea,
The ruler of the Queen's Navee,
Whose praise Great Britain loudly chants.
COUSIN HEBE.And we are his sisters, and his cousins, and his aunts!
REL. And we are his sisters, and his cousins, and his aunts!
SIR JOSEPH. When at anchor here I ride,
My bosom swells with pride,
And I snap my fingers at a foeman's taunts;
COUSIN HEBE.And so do his sisters, and his cousins, and his aunts!
ALL. And so do his sisters, and his cousins, and his aunts!
SIR JOSEPH. But when the breezes blow,
I generally go below,
And seek the seclusion that a cabin grants;
COUSIN HEBE.And so do his sisters, and his cousins, and his aunts!
ALL. And so do his sisters, and his cousins, and his aunts!
His sisters and his cousins,
Whom he reckons up by dozens,
And his aunts!

SONG — SIR JOSEPH

When I was a lad I served a term
As office boy to an Attorney's firm.
I cleaned the windows and I swept the floor,
And I polished up the handle of the big front door.
I polished up that handle so carefullee
That now I am the Ruler of the Queen's Navee!

CHORUS. — He polished, etc.

As office boy I made such a mark
That they gave me the post of a junior clerk.
I served the writs with a smile so bland,
And I copied all the letters in a big round hand—
I copied all the letters in a hand so free,
That now I am the Ruler of the Queen's Navee!

CHORUS. — He copied, etc.

In serving writs I made such a name
That an articled clerk I soon became;
I wore clean collars and a brand-new suit
For the pass examination at the Institute,
And that pass examination did so well for me,
That now I am the Ruler of the Queen's Navee!

CHORUS. — And that pass examination, etc.

Of legal knowledge I acquired such a grip
That they took me into the partnership.
And that junior partnership, I ween,
Was the only ship that I ever had seen.
But that kind of ship so suited me,
That now I am the Ruler of the Queen's Navee!

CHORUS. — But that kind, etc.

I grew so rich that I was sent
By a pocket borough into Parliament.
I always voted at my party's call,
And I never thought of thinking for myself at all.
I thought so little, they rewarded me
By making me the Ruler of the Queen's Navee!

CHORUS. — He thought so little, etc.

Now landsmen all, whoever you may be,
If you want to rise to the top of the tree,
If your soul isn't fettered to an office stool,
Be careful to be guided by this golden rule—
Stick close to your desks and never go to sea,
And you all may be rulers of the Queen's Navee!

[:D] You asked for it! Maybe a little "Modern Major General? [:D][:D]
ORIGINAL: RUPD3658

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

ORIGINAL: RUPD3658

After a Pirates of Panzance reference? Are you kidding? [8D]
[:D] Would you perfer HMS Pinafore? [:D]

(Gay voice on) Fabulous[;)] (Gay voice off)
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Anti-thread NEVER surrenders!!!!

Post by rtrapasso »

this thread might be unique... [8|] [8|]


Image
Attachments
just-becau..e-unique.jpg
just-becau..e-unique.jpg (63.35 KiB) Viewed 238 times
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Anti-thread NEVER surrenders!!!!

Post by AW1Steve »

Usefull? "What use is a newborn baby?" . For that matter what use is WITP? Answer--IT'S FUN!! We like it! We crave it! [:D] ENJOY IT!
ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

this thread might be unique... [8|] [8|]


Image
User avatar
RUPD3658
Posts: 6921
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2002 2:25 am
Location: East Brunswick, NJ

RE: Anti-thread NEVER surrenders!!!!

Post by RUPD3658 »

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

Usefull? "What use is a newborn baby?" .

Tax deduction? [:'(]
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits"- Darwin Awards 2003

"No plan survives contact with the enemy." - Field Marshall Helmuth von Moltke
[img]https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/upfi ... EDB99F.jpg[/img]
User avatar
wernerpruckner
Posts: 4143
Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 1:00 pm

RE: Anti-thread NEVER surrenders!!!!

Post by wernerpruckner »

ylaid ehtit
User avatar
wernerpruckner
Posts: 4143
Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 1:00 pm

RE: Anti-thread NEVER surrenders!!!!

Post by wernerpruckner »

good morning,
it is raining and snowing here with some wind ( 100 km/h )
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”