does this mean the shipping will begin Monday? could it be ... Possible.. that we might get some of them on Tuesday? (I paid the next day air charge).
just curious
help me plan my week please!!!
Moderators: Joel Billings, Tankerace, siRkid
Go back to sleep for a few hours. Let the rest of the world catch up to you.Originally posted by bobstr27
Well, it's Monday. 4 AM here. Where's the game!!!!!!!!!


Same problem here. If it ships on wednesday it wont be here before the weekend and monday is a national holiday here in Sweden so I guess that I will have it on tuesday. I will not be able to stand Americans and Canadians that will get it before the weekend.Originally posted by Barticus
I REALLY hope it shows up before the weekend, it's a long one up here in Canada.
(Queen Victoria's B'Day)
B
Wow, Rob, you paid the extra? I thought about that, too, but only for a (long and torturousOriginally posted by Rob Roberson
Which means that extra $25 I paid for 1 day ups will find a copy of this jewel in my hands on friday RIGHT before the weekend!
When the others will post their jubilant "got it!" messages, we will feel like idiots.Originally posted by juliet7bravo
I went with the regular shipping, and bitterly regret it LOL.
I am in Florida and will not get back until late on the 18th. So I ordered it with U.S. Mail. It might arrive on Saturday if they do ship on Wednesday. In any case, I will read Mogami's AAR about his crushing victories over all of his first opponents in the first twenty-seven games he played in the first day that UV arrived. Of course his only opponents will be those who ordered it it overnight, and therefore have it in hand when his email challenge arrives. Poor suckers. Paying 25 dollars for that humiliation...Originally posted by Hartmann
When the others will post their jubilant "got it!" messages, we will feel like idiots.
But paying an additional fee of almost half the price of the game just to have it 5 days earlier was just too much for me.
At least we will have 20+ bucks surplus which we can spend otherwise: I for one will buy a present for my wife (making it harder for her to nagg about my having no time ... hehe).
Let's see who has the last laugh in the end.
Hartmann