Disregard...

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
thegreatwent
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
Location: Denver, CO

RE: Disregard...

Post by thegreatwent »

Disregard journal, always remember to save your turn before leaving the computer room. Turned my back for about an hour and the spouse decided to save energy by shutting down the computer, she claims to have saved the game but for the love of God I can't figure out where[8|]


Disregard this new page[:)]
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Disregard...

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: goodboyladdie

ORIGINAL: TheElf

Perhaps the "Anti-thread executive committee" and the "League of Disregarders" should unite to overtake the Thread...

I honestly do not think you part-timers have what it takes to join a grown-up Thread. Call us when you get to 100 pages...

Last time I looked , the Anti-thread was at 152 pages and growing. Consider yourself called. [:)]
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Disregard...

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: goodboyladdie
ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

ORIGINAL: bobogoboom

Convert you heathens to THE THREAD!!!

Aw ...bull! Ignore him guys. As a regular contiributor to the Anti-thread, go for it. Any thread that spins Boo-boo up is a good thing. Greatings and best whishes from those of us of the Anti-thread. [&o]

Steve, everybody knows you are a Thread whore...[:'(][:)] (it's a shame Martin did not get any time off when he was in your neck of the woods, btw. He obviously did too good a job at maintainance)
A Thread whore? That's not very nice. We will have to start calling you Bad-boy-lassie! Seriously, I guess I'll have to come back to the UK to meet Dixie (and yourself). I feel badly overdue for another excursion to "the funny little island under the clouds", it's been nearly 4 years. Maybe next spring. [:D]
User avatar
TheElf
Posts: 2800
Joined: Wed May 14, 2003 1:46 am
Location: Pax River, MD

RE: Disregard...

Post by TheElf »

ORIGINAL: Grollub

ORIGINAL: TheElf

Perhaps the "Anti-thread executive committee" and the "League of Disregarders" should unite to overtake the Thread...

Getting the disregarders to agree on anything but their disregard for this thread? If you think that's possible, then I want to introduce you to my 'cousin' from Nigeria. He has $2000000 locked away in a bank account and just need support with $10000 to release them ... [:D]

Perhaps I should rephrase…

I suggest those who choose not to regard anything disregard the the Anti-thread. Further, regarding the Thread I think due regard in is in order. More to the point, by regarding the the Thread, disregarders should forego regarding the Anti-thread and perhaps disregard the idea of cooperating with them to overtake the Threads post count…

IN PERPETUUM SINGULARIS SEDES

Image
User avatar
Dixie
Posts: 10304
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: UK

RE: Disregard...

Post by Dixie »

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

A Thread whore? That's not very nice. We will have to start calling you Bad-boy-lassie! Seriously, I guess I'll have to come back to the UK to meet Dixie (and yourself). I feel badly overdue for another excursion to "the funny little island under the clouds", it's been nearly 4 years. Maybe next spring. [:D]

Give me a call if you do, I may be able to let you see the pride of the RAF [:D][;)]
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
User avatar
goodboyladdie
Posts: 3470
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:35 pm
Location: Rendlesham, Suffolk

RE: Disregard...

Post by goodboyladdie »

ORIGINAL: Dixie

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

A Thread whore? That's not very nice. We will have to start calling you Bad-boy-lassie! Seriously, I guess I'll have to come back to the UK to meet Dixie (and yourself). I feel badly overdue for another excursion to "the funny little island under the clouds", it's been nearly 4 years. Maybe next spring. [:D]

Give me a call if you do, I may be able to let you see the pride of the RAF [:D][;)]

Don't follow him in to the room to see it Steve - it's not what you think!!![X(]
Image

Art by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Disregard...

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: goodboyladdie

ORIGINAL: Dixie

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

A Thread whore? That's not very nice. We will have to start calling you Bad-boy-lassie! Seriously, I guess I'll have to come back to the UK to meet Dixie (and yourself). I feel badly overdue for another excursion to "the funny little island under the clouds", it's been nearly 4 years. Maybe next spring. [:D]

Give me a call if you do, I may be able to let you see the pride of the RAF [:D][;)]

Don't follow him in to the room to see it Steve - it's not what you think!!![X(]
User avatar
thegreatwent
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
Location: Denver, CO

RE: Disregard...

Post by thegreatwent »

Don't follow him in to the room to see it Steve - it's not what you think!!!

Goodboyladdie, you caught me mid gulp of coffee[X(]. It's dangerous to disregard this thread unprepared[8|]
bradfordkay
Posts: 8686
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2002 8:39 am
Location: Olympia, WA

RE: Disregard...

Post by bradfordkay »

ORIGINAL: goodboyladdie

ORIGINAL: Dixie

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

A Thread whore? That's not very nice. We will have to start calling you Bad-boy-lassie! Seriously, I guess I'll have to come back to the UK to meet Dixie (and yourself). I feel badly overdue for another excursion to "the funny little island under the clouds", it's been nearly 4 years. Maybe next spring. [:D]

Give me a call if you do, I may be able to let you see the pride of the RAF [:D][;)]

Don't follow him in to the room to see it Steve - it's not what you think!!![X(]

And I thought that was more likely to occur in the RN!
fair winds,
Brad
User avatar
bobogoboom
Posts: 3799
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:02 pm
Location: Dallas

RE: Disregard...

Post by bobogoboom »

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

ORIGINAL: goodboyladdie

ORIGINAL: TheElf

Perhaps the "Anti-thread executive committee" and the "League of Disregarders" should unite to overtake the Thread...

I honestly do not think you part-timers have what it takes to join a grown-up Thread. Call us when you get to 100 pages...

Last time I looked , the Anti-thread was at 152 pages and growing. Consider yourself called. [:)]
call us when you get to 1000 or get your thread locked for crashing the matrix forums[:D]
I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that bar.
Member Texas Thread Mafia.
Image
Sig art by rogueusmc
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Disregard...

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: Dixie

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

A Thread whore? That's not very nice. We will have to start calling you Bad-boy-lassie! Seriously, I guess I'll have to come back to the UK to meet Dixie (and yourself). I feel badly overdue for another excursion to "the funny little island under the clouds", it's been nearly 4 years. Maybe next spring. [:D]

Give me a call if you do, I may be able to let you see the pride of the RAF [:D][;)]

I think you might want to re-phrase this...and quickly. [:D]
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: Disregard...

Post by Onime No Kyo »

Good Thread! What is this abomination? [X(]
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
thegreatwent
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
Location: Denver, CO

RE: Disregard...

Post by thegreatwent »

Good Thread! What is this abomination?

As it claims, something to be disregarded[:)]
User avatar
Hornblower
Posts: 1361
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:02 am
Location: New York'er relocated to Chicago

RE: Disregard...

Post by Hornblower »

no comment
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Disregard...

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

Good Thread! What is this abomination? [X(]

An abomination....[:D]
User avatar
TOMLABEL
Posts: 4473
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:50 pm
Location: Alabama - ROLL TIDE!!!!!

RE: Disregard...

Post by TOMLABEL »

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

Good Thread! What is this abomination? [X(]

An abomination....[:D]

It's an ANTI-ABOMINATION!!![:@][:D]
Image
Art by the Rogue-USMC

WITP Admiral's Edition: Ship & Sub Art/Base Unit Art/Map Icon Art

"If destruction be our lot - it will come from within"...Abraham Lincoln
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Disregard...

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: TOMLABEL

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

Good Thread! What is this abomination? [X(]

An abomination....[:D]

It's an ANTI-ABOMINATION!!![:@][:D]

No , it's one of it's own. Here's to it's good health! And also to the Anti-thread's! [:D]
User avatar
thegreatwent
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
Location: Denver, CO

RE: Disregard...

Post by thegreatwent »

Nazdrave Disregard!  May good health and fortune bless all who ignore you!
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by BrucePowers »

I haven't disregarded this lately so I thought I would come and let you guys know I am still disregarding[8D]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

I haven't disregarded this lately so I thought I would come and let you guys know I am still disregarding[8D]
Hmph. I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say that...
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”