Disregard...
Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami
- thegreatwent
- Posts: 3011
- Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
- Location: Denver, CO
RE: Disregard...
Disregard journal, always remember to save your turn before leaving the computer room. Turned my back for about an hour and the spouse decided to save energy by shutting down the computer, she claims to have saved the game but for the love of God I can't figure out where[8|]
Disregard this new page[:)]
Disregard this new page[:)]
RE: Disregard...
ORIGINAL: goodboyladdie
ORIGINAL: TheElf
Perhaps the "Anti-thread executive committee" and the "League of Disregarders" should unite to overtake the Thread...
I honestly do not think you part-timers have what it takes to join a grown-up Thread. Call us when you get to 100 pages...
Last time I looked , the Anti-thread was at 152 pages and growing. Consider yourself called. [:)]
RE: Disregard...
A Thread whore? That's not very nice. We will have to start calling you Bad-boy-lassie! Seriously, I guess I'll have to come back to the UK to meet Dixie (and yourself). I feel badly overdue for another excursion to "the funny little island under the clouds", it's been nearly 4 years. Maybe next spring. [:D]ORIGINAL: goodboyladdie
ORIGINAL: AW1Steve
ORIGINAL: bobogoboom
Convert you heathens to THE THREAD!!!
Aw ...bull! Ignore him guys. As a regular contiributor to the Anti-thread, go for it. Any thread that spins Boo-boo up is a good thing. Greatings and best whishes from those of us of the Anti-thread. [&o]
Steve, everybody knows you are a Thread whore...[:'(][:)] (it's a shame Martin did not get any time off when he was in your neck of the woods, btw. He obviously did too good a job at maintainance)
RE: Disregard...
ORIGINAL: Grollub
ORIGINAL: TheElf
Perhaps the "Anti-thread executive committee" and the "League of Disregarders" should unite to overtake the Thread...
Getting the disregarders to agree on anything but their disregard for this thread? If you think that's possible, then I want to introduce you to my 'cousin' from Nigeria. He has $2000000 locked away in a bank account and just need support with $10000 to release them ... [:D]
Perhaps I should rephrase…
I suggest those who choose not to regard anything disregard the the Anti-thread. Further, regarding the Thread I think due regard in is in order. More to the point, by regarding the the Thread, disregarders should forego regarding the Anti-thread and perhaps disregard the idea of cooperating with them to overtake the Threads post count…
IN PERPETUUM SINGULARIS SEDES


RE: Disregard...
ORIGINAL: AW1Steve
A Thread whore? That's not very nice. We will have to start calling you Bad-boy-lassie! Seriously, I guess I'll have to come back to the UK to meet Dixie (and yourself). I feel badly overdue for another excursion to "the funny little island under the clouds", it's been nearly 4 years. Maybe next spring. [:D]
Give me a call if you do, I may be able to let you see the pride of the RAF [:D][;)]
[center]
Bigger boys stole my sig

Bigger boys stole my sig
- goodboyladdie
- Posts: 3470
- Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:35 pm
- Location: Rendlesham, Suffolk
RE: Disregard...
ORIGINAL: Dixie
ORIGINAL: AW1Steve
A Thread whore? That's not very nice. We will have to start calling you Bad-boy-lassie! Seriously, I guess I'll have to come back to the UK to meet Dixie (and yourself). I feel badly overdue for another excursion to "the funny little island under the clouds", it's been nearly 4 years. Maybe next spring. [:D]
Give me a call if you do, I may be able to let you see the pride of the RAF [:D][;)]
Don't follow him in to the room to see it Steve - it's not what you think!!![X(]

Art by the amazing Dixie
RE: Disregard...
ORIGINAL: goodboyladdie
ORIGINAL: Dixie
ORIGINAL: AW1Steve
A Thread whore? That's not very nice. We will have to start calling you Bad-boy-lassie! Seriously, I guess I'll have to come back to the UK to meet Dixie (and yourself). I feel badly overdue for another excursion to "the funny little island under the clouds", it's been nearly 4 years. Maybe next spring. [:D]
Give me a call if you do, I may be able to let you see the pride of the RAF [:D][;)]
Don't follow him in to the room to see it Steve - it's not what you think!!![X(]

- thegreatwent
- Posts: 3011
- Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
- Location: Denver, CO
RE: Disregard...
Don't follow him in to the room to see it Steve - it's not what you think!!!
Goodboyladdie, you caught me mid gulp of coffee[X(]. It's dangerous to disregard this thread unprepared[8|]
-
bradfordkay
- Posts: 8686
- Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2002 8:39 am
- Location: Olympia, WA
RE: Disregard...
ORIGINAL: goodboyladdie
ORIGINAL: Dixie
ORIGINAL: AW1Steve
A Thread whore? That's not very nice. We will have to start calling you Bad-boy-lassie! Seriously, I guess I'll have to come back to the UK to meet Dixie (and yourself). I feel badly overdue for another excursion to "the funny little island under the clouds", it's been nearly 4 years. Maybe next spring. [:D]
Give me a call if you do, I may be able to let you see the pride of the RAF [:D][;)]
Don't follow him in to the room to see it Steve - it's not what you think!!![X(]
And I thought that was more likely to occur in the RN!
fair winds,
Brad
Brad
- bobogoboom
- Posts: 3799
- Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:02 pm
- Location: Dallas
RE: Disregard...
call us when you get to 1000 or get your thread locked for crashing the matrix forums[:D]ORIGINAL: AW1Steve
ORIGINAL: goodboyladdie
ORIGINAL: TheElf
Perhaps the "Anti-thread executive committee" and the "League of Disregarders" should unite to overtake the Thread...
I honestly do not think you part-timers have what it takes to join a grown-up Thread. Call us when you get to 100 pages...
Last time I looked , the Anti-thread was at 152 pages and growing. Consider yourself called. [:)]
I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that bar.
Member Texas Thread Mafia.

Sig art by rogueusmc
Member Texas Thread Mafia.

Sig art by rogueusmc
RE: Disregard...
ORIGINAL: Dixie
ORIGINAL: AW1Steve
A Thread whore? That's not very nice. We will have to start calling you Bad-boy-lassie! Seriously, I guess I'll have to come back to the UK to meet Dixie (and yourself). I feel badly overdue for another excursion to "the funny little island under the clouds", it's been nearly 4 years. Maybe next spring. [:D]
Give me a call if you do, I may be able to let you see the pride of the RAF [:D][;)]
I think you might want to re-phrase this...and quickly. [:D]
- Onime No Kyo
- Posts: 16846
- Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am
RE: Disregard...
Good Thread! What is this abomination? [X(]
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
- thegreatwent
- Posts: 3011
- Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
- Location: Denver, CO
RE: Disregard...
Good Thread! What is this abomination?
As it claims, something to be disregarded[:)]
- Hornblower
- Posts: 1361
- Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:02 am
- Location: New York'er relocated to Chicago
RE: Disregard...
no comment
RE: Disregard...
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
Good Thread! What is this abomination? [X(]
An abomination....[:D]
RE: Disregard...
ORIGINAL: AW1Steve
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
Good Thread! What is this abomination? [X(]
An abomination....[:D]
It's an ANTI-ABOMINATION!!![:@][:D]

Art by the Rogue-USMC
WITP Admiral's Edition: Ship & Sub Art/Base Unit Art/Map Icon Art
"If destruction be our lot - it will come from within"...Abraham Lincoln
RE: Disregard...
ORIGINAL: TOMLABEL
ORIGINAL: AW1Steve
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
Good Thread! What is this abomination? [X(]
An abomination....[:D]
It's an ANTI-ABOMINATION!!![:@][:D]
No , it's one of it's own. Here's to it's good health! And also to the Anti-thread's! [:D]
- thegreatwent
- Posts: 3011
- Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
- Location: Denver, CO
RE: Disregard...
Nazdrave Disregard! May good health and fortune bless all who ignore you!
- BrucePowers
- Posts: 12090
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm
RE: Disregard...
I haven't disregarded this lately so I thought I would come and let you guys know I am still disregarding[8D]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.
Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
- pasternakski
- Posts: 5567
- Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm
RE: Disregard...
Hmph. I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say that...ORIGINAL: BrucePowers
I haven't disregarded this lately so I thought I would come and let you guys know I am still disregarding[8D]
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.










