Into the Breach

Post descriptions of your brilliant successes and unfortunate demises
User avatar
bigred
Posts: 4073
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:15 am

RE: God save the Queen

Post by bigred »

---bigred---

IJ Production mistakes--
tm.asp?m=2597400
User avatar
bigred
Posts: 4073
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:15 am

RE: Kimigoya

Post by bigred »

---bigred---

IJ Production mistakes--
tm.asp?m=2597400
User avatar
bigred
Posts: 4073
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:15 am

RE: March of the volunteers

Post by bigred »

---bigred---

IJ Production mistakes--
tm.asp?m=2597400
User avatar
bigred
Posts: 4073
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:15 am

RE: Soviet National anthem

Post by bigred »

---bigred---

IJ Production mistakes--
tm.asp?m=2597400
User avatar
bigred
Posts: 4073
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:15 am

RE: Horst Wessel

Post by bigred »

---bigred---

IJ Production mistakes--
tm.asp?m=2597400
User avatar
bigred
Posts: 4073
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:15 am

RE: P38 training film

Post by bigred »

---bigred---

IJ Production mistakes--
tm.asp?m=2597400
User avatar
bigred
Posts: 4073
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:15 am

RE: Movietone Pearl Harbor

Post by bigred »

---bigred---

IJ Production mistakes--
tm.asp?m=2597400
User avatar
bigred
Posts: 4073
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:15 am

RE: Guadalcanal

Post by bigred »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3N8qBUc0rM


This video may explain why Crutchley and Fletcher had such low leadership ratings. Surprising as Fletcher was at Coral Sea and Midway. The video expains the argument about leaving the marines at GC without naval support.
---bigred---

IJ Production mistakes--
tm.asp?m=2597400
User avatar
Ike99
Posts: 1747
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:06 pm
Location: A Sand Road

RE: Decisive victory

Post by Ike99 »

I will not surrender...you surrender.




Image
Attachments
caja.jpg
caja.jpg (42.53 KiB) Viewed 384 times
¨If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.¨ Che Guevara

The more I know people, the more I like my dog.
User avatar
bigred
Posts: 4073
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:15 am

RE: Stealth KB

Post by bigred »

Where is the KB?

Image
Attachments
4-25-43.jpg
4-25-43.jpg (97.05 KiB) Viewed 384 times
---bigred---

IJ Production mistakes--
tm.asp?m=2597400
User avatar
bigred
Posts: 4073
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:15 am

RE: Stealth KB

Post by bigred »

Here it is:



Image
Attachments
4-26.jpg
4-26.jpg (79.01 KiB) Viewed 384 times
---bigred---

IJ Production mistakes--
tm.asp?m=2597400
User avatar
bigred
Posts: 4073
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:15 am

RE: Random Port Raid

Post by bigred »

4-26-43:  Random Port Raid / one sqd b-25s gets 5 hits. KB is again coiled in the slot just east of Shortland, ready to strike w/e/s.

Image
Attachments
4-26-43.jpg
4-26-43.jpg (86.21 KiB) Viewed 384 times
---bigred---

IJ Production mistakes--
tm.asp?m=2597400
User avatar
bigred
Posts: 4073
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:15 am

RE: Lucky hit

Post by bigred »

Wonder if the report is correct? USN search bombers have been getting alot of hits at 10%. Maybe I need to dail it up a notch. Wonder what the 50% search effect will be.


Image
Attachments
Luckt hit.jpg
Luckt hit.jpg (98.69 KiB) Viewed 384 times
---bigred---

IJ Production mistakes--
tm.asp?m=2597400
User avatar
Ike99
Posts: 1747
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:06 pm
Location: A Sand Road

RE: Lucky hit

Post by Ike99 »

Wonder if the report is correct?

It is not.



Image
Attachments
RRR.jpg
RRR.jpg (41.32 KiB) Viewed 384 times
¨If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.¨ Che Guevara

The more I know people, the more I like my dog.
User avatar
bigred
Posts: 4073
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:15 am

RE: Chuyo again

Post by bigred »

I bet the Chuyo does not make port.  10 more hits.

Image
Attachments
4-27-43 Chuyo.jpg
4-27-43 Chuyo.jpg (84.63 KiB) Viewed 384 times
---bigred---

IJ Production mistakes--
tm.asp?m=2597400
User avatar
Ike99
Posts: 1747
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:06 pm
Location: A Sand Road

RE: Chuyo again

Post by Ike99 »

I bet the Chuyo does not make port. 10 more hits.

Really?! I bet it does. I bet it is even still able to launch and recover aircraft. Watch the ship sinking reports and let´s see who is correct.

Your putting to much faith in those ¨hit¨ reports.

Over a month of bombing and Lae is still in supply easily, [:D] and I´m seeing clear signals of Allied bomber exhaustion. Bomb me to stone, [8|] ha, I don´t think so.[:-]

My defence in depth is working very well and you are running against the clock.


Image
Attachments
tibia.jpg
tibia.jpg (109.34 KiB) Viewed 384 times
¨If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.¨ Che Guevara

The more I know people, the more I like my dog.
User avatar
Ike99
Posts: 1747
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:06 pm
Location: A Sand Road

RE: Chuyo again

Post by Ike99 »

This squadron has a very impressive record. To know almost all these scores came in the last 2 months, 1943, makes it even more impressive.


Image
Attachments
flet.jpg
flet.jpg (64.49 KiB) Viewed 384 times
¨If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.¨ Che Guevara

The more I know people, the more I like my dog.
User avatar
Hornblower
Posts: 1361
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:02 am
Location: New York'er relocated to Chicago

RE: Chuyo again

Post by Hornblower »

watch out for the LBA and the F4u's
User avatar
bigred
Posts: 4073
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:15 am

RE: The cost of doing business

Post by bigred »

I will take this deal.
4-29

Japanese Ships
CV Akagi
CV Kaga, Bomb hits 4,  on fire
CVL Hosho
DD Yamakaze, Bomb hits 2


Image
Attachments
4-29-43.jpg
4-29-43.jpg (97.15 KiB) Viewed 384 times
---bigred---

IJ Production mistakes--
tm.asp?m=2597400
User avatar
borner
Posts: 1485
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:15 pm
Location: Houston TX

RE: The cost of doing business

Post by borner »

yeah, those US bombers seem really exhausted!
 
Post Reply

Return to “After Action Reports”