THE THREAD!!!

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Mynok »


I see the holiday imbibing has begun. Raise the WIERDCON level.........
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
Kwik E Mart
Posts: 2447
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:42 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Kwik E Mart »

ORIGINAL: Grollub
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: Grollub

Short Xmas party SITREP;

Smack full of Christmas food.

Approaching "Stoned" level.

** Hormone alert ** Female college dinosaurs starting to look attractive - advise going home. ** End hormone alert **

Leaving.

End SITREP.
SITREP received. Wait one. New orders incoming:

Return to your mission. Seek congress with paleolithic reptilian life forms as targets of opportunity. Do not-repeat-do not return home at this time.

"Scotch goggles" Mk. 1, Mod. 0 functioning within normative operational parameters, as designed. Continue inbibing until you can no longer recall your imminent regrets.

That is all. Out.

[:D]

**Follow up SITREP.
New orders recieved. Rejected.

Arrived safely at the bachelor cave.

Watching moving pictures on cave wall featuring some curvaceous babeous with perky bosoms*, instead of giving in to "Scotch Googles" Mk1, Mod 0.

Have started on some "Scotch googles" MkII (Not that I need it).

Tribal clan chief (AKA "section cmdr") have approved of me being free tomorrow.

Life is good.

**End SITREP

*Homage to Cap. Mandrake

Side note one: To our danish friend; I will quote another forum regular. Dumbass. [;)][:'(]

Side note two: I think "stoned" means the same thing here. Words come out funny right now. Good thing I'm not writing with my tongue ... [:'(]

female college and dinasaurs just doesn't seem to go together to me...is this a community college in which older women go back to get their degrees? [&:] gawd, i'm getting old...all i can picture is a "girls gone wild" episode when reading this...[X(]
Kirk Lazarus: I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!
Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

Image
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: sprior




It has its downsides.
I can't fathom what those may be. [:'(]
Believe it, things can be sub-optimal!
Deep down I'm just crushed...
Image
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy


I can't fathom what those may be. [:'(]
Believe it, things can be sub-optimal!
Deep down I'm just crushed...

Is it me, or does the level of discourse seem to be sinking fast?
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: rtrapasso



Believe it, things can be sub-optimal!
Deep down I'm just crushed...

Is it me, or does the level of discourse seem to be sinking fast?
Rational discourse seems to have been torpedoed.
Image
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy


Deep down I'm just crushed...

Is it me, or does the level of discourse seem to be sinking fast?
Rational discourse seems to have been torpedoed.
Yeah, its taken a real dive.
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Mynok »


Oh good grief.....[8|]
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: Mynok


Oh good grief.....[8|]
Mynok, I would have thought that you of all people/thingies would have gotten a real charge from the depths of depravity to which we've sunk. [:D]
Image
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: Mynok


Oh good grief.....[8|]
Mynok, I would have thought that you of all people/thingies would have gotten a real charge from the depths of depravity to which we've sunk. [:D]
he can be kinda pr!ckly about these things sometimes... a real hedgehog.
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Chickenboy »

I'm going to go and wash my mouth out now.  I've got a bad taste in it after this.  I have Scope brand mouthwash, but two distinct flavors.  I can't decide between the Spearmint and Peppermint.  No matter, I'll try a pair of Scopes. 
Image
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

I'm going to go and wash my mouth out now.  I've got a bad taste in it after this.  I have Scope brand mouthwash, but two distinct flavors.  I can't decide between the Spearmint and Peppermint.  No matter, I'll try a pair of Scopes. 
Maybe you should try using four tubes (of toothpaste) as well.
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

I'm going to go and wash my mouth out now.  I've got a bad taste in it after this.  I have Scope brand mouthwash, but two distinct flavors.  I can't decide between the Spearmint and Peppermint.  No matter, I'll try a pair of Scopes. 
Maybe you should try using four tubes (of toothpaste) as well.
Four in the front, but I ain't putting any tubes near the rear. Doesn't make any sense.
Image
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Chickenboy »

On that note (and with much fanfare)...home parole tithe...
Image
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

On that note (and with much fanfare)...home parole tithe...
Heading for port, eh? Well, drive careful.
User avatar
DivePac88
Posts: 3119
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:50 pm
Location: Somewhere in the South Pacific.

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DivePac88 »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

On that note (and with much fanfare)...home parole tithe...
Heading for port, eh? Well, drive careful.

Heading for the coop I would think, he'll be rousting tonight with all those Hens tonight methinks. [;)]
Image
When you see the Southern Cross, For the first time
You understand now, Why you came this way
User avatar
DivePac88
Posts: 3119
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:50 pm
Location: Somewhere in the South Pacific.

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DivePac88 »

Morning tithe, coffee reviving brain faction slowly, and heart beginning to beat. [:D]
Image
When you see the Southern Cross, For the first time
You understand now, Why you came this way
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by BrucePowers »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

I'm going to go and wash my mouth out now.  I've got a bad taste in it after this.  I have Scope brand mouthwash, but two distinct flavors.  I can't decide between the Spearmint and Peppermint.  No matter, I'll try a pair of Scopes. 
Maybe you should try using four tubes (of toothpaste) as well.
Four in the front, but I ain't putting any tubes near the rear. Doesn't make any sense.

The under currents here are running strong.
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by BrucePowers »

Off to do a turn.
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso



Maybe you should try using four tubes (of toothpaste) as well.
Four in the front, but I ain't putting any tubes near the rear. Doesn't make any sense.

The under currents here are running strong.
Everyone here is a critic. An array of toads. A toad array. [:'(]
Image
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

Off to do a turn.
oh, goody! [8D]
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”